Epilouge

10 years later-:

"mummnyyy... Lucas took my car again" my four year old boy chase complained running into kitchen. Yes my son. After my graduation Nathan and I got married. He became an engineer and as for me I became a doctor at nearby hospital.

"I didn't do anything mum. The car was lying on floor. So before anyone could get hurt I picked it up to keep it on the for which he started shouting like anything" Lucas, our six year old boy said casually coming into kitchen. "okay okay... You both are brothers. Chase respect your brother. And Lucas you start acting like an elder. " i scolded.

"honey.. I'm home"my dearest husband shouted from the front door. "in the kitchen " I replied back. And in came my model like husband looking tired from all the work in office but the smile he still manages to give still makes my knees weak. " hey there buddies. How are you both? Didn't disturb your mom today I assume? Oh hey honey" he asked the boys and me and kissed me on my lips.

"don't worry dad we didnt" both the boys said in unison and ran back to their room. I resumed back to my cooking when suddenly a hand wounded around my waist and a face placed itself on the crook of my neck. I smiled at Nathans mere touch.

"so how's my baby doing? Is she tired today? " he asked sweetly but the lust in his voice couldn't hide itself. I turned around in his arms and wounded my hands around his neck. "I'm totally fine but the things running in your mind my dear hubby has to stop itself because I have plans today with kiara" I said smiling and pecked his lips. He frowned cutely and then smiled sincerely "okk dear.. Have fun" he said and kissed me passionately.

As for kiara and Zack they both got married an year after us and have a 5 year old girl named Brooke.

After my fun time with kiara I went to bed to see a shirtless Nathan with specks on reading a book. "hey hottie.. Didn't sleep? " I asked him. He smiled and closed his book. I moved inside Bedsheet towards him and rested my head on his chest. " I was waiting for my teddy bear to arrive. You know I can't sleep without it in my arms. " he smiled and kissed my forehead. I huffed smiling inwardly and closed my eyes hearing his heartbeat as a rhythm to my ears. "love you nate" I said. "love you too Peyton. Always and forever" he said.

And this was an epic end to my love story. This is how..

Bad girl fell for a goodie two shoes..