She's mine

Nathan's p.o.v:-

You know that feeling when you really get possessive over someone so much that you want to bang the guy hitting on her, be the guy behind her happiness, be the shoulder for her comfort ..

Thats the feeling im getting around peyton these days ..
And i know there is something wrong with her especially after that liam joined our school..

When i entered the school i saw her standing near her locker with kiara .. Damn she looked hot in everything she wore .. She was wearing a skinny jeans showing off her lean long and sexy legs and a crop top .. I saw her staring at me as well which made me smirk at me .. Her face became crimson red .. I winked at her moved towards her but she grabbed kiara's hand and ran away before i even reached her ...

What the actual FUCK ???

I muttered curse words and suddenly thought of the things happening with me .. Getting jealous over her , not seeing any other girl other than her and thinking about her whole time...
That when the realisation hit me hard ...

Im falling for her ...

I just smiled and walked ahead because i knew someday it would happen after THE KISS happened ...

I was just going to walk around the corner when i heard a manly voice but what took my interest  was name of peyton in the line..

"i will force her somehow and i know she will give up at some point.. Then i will break her down again like last time and destroy her " i heard liam saying..

Anger bubbled up in me and i clenched my fist .. How can he ? What does he thing of himself ? I walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar shoving him against the locker and barked " listen here you asshole . I dont what past you had with peyton but now if you do anything to her even touch her i swear to god i will break every bone in your body .. Stop thinking about her because .."

She is mine....