My Past

Liam's pic above :-

It took us almost 3 hours to complete our project .. After completing mom asked nathan to have dinner with us ..

"so peyton .. I know you are badass , you like black colour very much , and you like maroon 5 very much " he wiggled his eyebrows at last word remembering my dancing incident ... " so can i know what happened with you in london that you tend to be such a badass .. Normally there would be an incident which tends to change a person so much .." .. I froze as the words left his mouth ..

Flashback -:

Liam im sorryyyy .... I didnt do anything ... "You are lying .. If you loved me you wouldnt talk to that guy " he growled ... Then he started laughing like a maniac and started taking off his belt .. " now you are gonna pay for behaving like a SLUT..." ..

He started beating me and beated me till i was unconcious .. " now you will not disobey me " ... He laughed and left me in a pool of my blood ...

"peytonnnn.... " someone shook me .. I saw nathan with a concerned look on his face .. "sorryyy .. Just got carried of " .. He nodded knowing i wont tell him anything .. " see peytonn.. If you dont want to tell me its okk but if you need me anytime , anywhere just call mee .. Alrightt .. Im always there for you " ... I nodded and rested my head on shoulder ... He hugged me and rocked us back and forth ..

" peytonnn ... Dinner is ready " mom called .. " cominggg..." i replied .. " lets go .." i said .. He nodded and we went downstairs...

We ate our dinner in silence until my mon asked nathan... " so nathan ..any girl in your life ??" .. "mommm..." i hissed .. "what ?? Im just asking " ... Nathan laughed at this and said " no maam ... Not right now but soon there will be " he said looking at me and i blushed ... Mom looked at both of us and grinned " goooodddd " she said..

After dinner i went with nathan to drop him till his car.. " sorryyy nathan you know about mom" ... "naa ... Its okk... " .. He leaned towards me and wisphered in my ear " but thing i said at last was true .." he winked at me and left...

What the hell happened ???