Boy's are dumb

I don't understand one thing do boys sometimes act as if they are dumb or are they actually that dumb. I know you might be thinking why i started cursing suddenly so let's go in past shall we.

2 hours earlier-:
I was having a beauty when all of a suddenly a body landed on me making me groan on pain..
"good morning babe..."his husky voice ringed in my ears making me smile.." heyyy natty.." i said making him pout at me.." dont call me that" giving a smile enough for my heart to melt.." i will not talk to you.." popping a p at me at turned around ..."really u wont talk to me" i asked making an idea pop in my mind... I went behind him and traced my hand long his back muscles making him shiver under my touch.. " you still won't talk to me " kissing him along his neck..."n..nnnoo i wonnn't " he stuttered.. I knew my plan was working but his ego is bigger than that .. I pushed him making him fall flat on bed and climbed on him.. I lifted his shirt giving myself a mouthwatering view of his delicious abbs.. I bend down kissed along his collar bone going downwards making him groan in pleasure..."god you are going to be the death of me" he groaned and lifted me up and turned us around bringing himself on top of me.. "i love you u know that" he said smiling warmly.."i know u do.. So do i" grabbing him by his neck and kissed him passionately...

But not everything remains okay does it..

Present time-:

"im sorryyy peytt.. Please open the door .. I swear i wont do it again "he whined banging on my room door..." no i wont .. U have to learn ur lesson" i scolded back.

What actually happened was when we reached school all lovey dovey he brought his possessive boyfriend look with hin as a complimentary..

I was talking to ryan during lunch break.. He was flirting with me continuosly but i ignored it.. I went to washroom i saw canteen door open and ryan coming flying out through it.. All mushed up he ran away like he was scared of someone .. When i saw who it was i was shocked to see it was nathan and when i asked hin what he only replied was "he was flirting with you".. He said.. I got angry by his childish behaviour.. Knowing i love him and that ryan was a flirt he still acted like dumb..

So what do you think ? Are they really dumb or do they only act like one.......