Keep dreaming pretty boy

You know sometimes i think are boys really dumb or they act like they are .. You know a boys mind is as dirty as an animal porn .. I know we are quiet hormonal at this age but do you have seriouslly have to showcase it every single minute ..

I know you might be thinking why i am saying all this .. This all started in morning when i entered the school wearing denim shorts and crop top .. As soon as i entered everyone started staring at me as if lilly collins has entered their school .. See its been 4 months after joining this school but they still see me as if i am a star or something .. What can i do its so hot over here , icant help it..

I saw kiara standing by her locker which was exactly 1 locker away from mine ... I walked towards her and said " heyyyyyy kiaaaaaa .." .. She turned towards me and smiled widely "hey peytonn .. Whats upp??? ".. I made a thinking face and said "sky " ... she rolled her eyes and grabbed her books and closed her locker.. " lets go shall we.." .. I smiled and grabbed her arms and started moving towards the class ..

I saw nathan and zack standing by nathans locker talking .. Nathan's back was towards me and i saw his back muscles flex while he moved his hands.. I sighed ...

Yummyyyy...

Someone shook me out of trance and i saw kiara seeing me with raised eyebrows .. "what???" .."peytonn.. You were drooling ".. "no i was not ..".. Yess i was its such a drool worthy site..

She shook her head and started moving towards class with me at tail ..

The day went by .. I reached home and heard banging of pots .. " momm ?? " .. " in kitchen sweety ..." .. I walked into kitchen seeing her cooking .. "heyyy.. How was your day hun.." .. " it was good mom .. Mom nathan will be coming for the history project .. When he comes send him to my room.." .. "okk.. Swettyy"... I smiled and walked to my room .. I connected my ipod with speakers and played my maroon 5 playlist.. My room filled with maroon 5 's maps song .. I swayed my hips to the beat and grabbed my towel and clothes and moved to bathroom for a shower..

After shower i entered my room and moves like jagger started playing .. I started dancing..

I got the moves like jagger ..

I got the mooooooo moves like jagger...

" damnn .." .. I stopped dancing and moved around to see nathan standing by the doorway .. " sooryyy .. I didnt see you coming .. "... " And i did see that sexy thing moving" .. He pointed my ass .. I blushed hard and shook my headd..

"come on in .. Lets start with the work .." he nodded and sat on my bed.. I grabbed my laptop and sat beside him opening it .. My laptop switched on and my desktop appeared with ian somerhalder's pic as wallpaper .. " what do you see in him ??" nathan asked .. " excuse mee ?? He's the epitome of hotness.. His eyes , his body .. Everything is soook yummyy ... " .. I sighed dreamilly... " i am hotter.." he said ... I laughed hard and rolled my eyes and thought

Yeahh..yeahh... In your dreams pretty boy..