One more hottie

Zack's pic above -:

After keeping my books in the locker i met up with kiara and we headed towards cafeteria .. We bought our lunch and sat on an empty table .. Suddenly everybody in cafeteria went silent i turned around and saw the reason of their silence .. It was non other than nathan with him entered another hot guy laughing at something nathan said .. Girls in the cafeteria were like omyyy goddd they are so hawttt .. And i was like common they are no ian somerhalder ..

Both boys bought their lunch and sat on a table in the middle of the room and suddenly nathan eyes fell on me and he caught me staring at him and smirked at me .. I turned back and started eating my food and suddenly i felt someone tap me on my shoulder .. I turned around and saw nathan smirking at me and his friend showing a 1000 watt smile at kiara who in turn was blushing hard ... Oooo someone has a crush ..

I was bought out of my thoughts by nathan as he said " can me and my friend join you ???" i looked at kiara for approval who nodded her head like mad women .. Geez girl control your head or it start bouncing around the like a crazy ball... I said "yes you can" .. They both sat down with nathan on my side and his friend on kiara's side .. He started speaking "sorry i could'nt formally introduce myself to you in that flirting session in class .. I am nathan scott and this is my best friend zack avery .. ". His friend turned towards me and said "hii i am zack .. Nice to meet you .." . "peyton .. My name is peyton sawyer .. Nice to meet you too "

We talked for a little and the bell rang stating lunch was over and i can get away from him .. why does he have this effect on me already .. Kiara and i went in different directions for our class ..

I went and sat on desk and started checking my phone for any messages when i heard someone sitting beside me .. I lifted my head saw the person.. It was zack .. "heyyy " he said . "hii" i replied .. " you are new .. If you need anything or any help related to studies .,sports , friends, ask mee" he said with a cheeky smile ..

Aww he is a hotshot cutie ..