He is back

You when your life is running real and everything is happening in a way you always wanted it to happen ... Dont be happy because after all this something always happen as if its a backfire to your happiness .. Thats what exactly happened with me today ..

I entered school with kia by my side and i could feel stares towards me but when i see them they would resume to what they were doing .. I was having a feeling in my gut that something bad is gonna happen today .. I reached my locker and opened it to be slammed shut by a angry looking nathan .. " what the .. What are doing ??? " .. " is he your boyfriend ??? Do you love him ??" ... I was seriouslly confused what the hell is happening .. " what are you talking about ?? I dont have a boyfriend and love is a thing a dont believe in .. And if i did have a boyfriend than what is it to you ??" .. And at that time i saw something flash through his eyes .. HURT .. If stares could kill i would be six feet underground .. He took threatening steps towards me which made be step back .. I looked to my side for help but saw sight of zack and kia making out ... Ooo for the love of god .. I need help here .. My back touched the locker and he caged me with his arms .. His blue eyes bore into my brown ones then his eyes shifted to my lip .. He licked his bottom lip and damn did it turn me on .. It took me a lot of will power not to jump on him and take him then and there .. Wow my thoughts aree really going overdrive .. Then moved away and then he winked at me which shook me out of my thoughts and i can make sure my face is as bright as a tomato ... " lets go to class shall we .. You would'nt like to get detention now do you?? " .. I nodded and we reached our class..

I sat on my desk and opened my book .. Nathan sat next to me .. What he asked next seriouslly caught me off gaurd .. " so peyton .. I always wanted to ask what kind of boys do you like ?? " .. He gave me flirty smile and wiggled his eyebrow .. Ohh two can play a game .." umm .. You want to know what kind of boys i like " i smiled back sedictively and ran my hand up and down his arm .." i like geek boys .. You know the nerdy ones and a well build body " .. I winked .. Before he could respond teacher came in and started the lesson ...

I was reading the lesson when class door opened and someone came in .. I didnt see who it was .. " you may be the new kid ??" teacher asked .. " yeahh ..my name is liam " .. I immediately recognized the voice and my head shot up and i saw there standing made fear run through my body .. It him ... Its liam ..

He's back ...