Your so on

You know in a relationship there comes a point where either the boy or the girl starts having sexual fantasies of his partner and themselves in short to be told they start getting sexually frustrated but when these situation occur which results in hurting your ego it becomes a competiton. This is what happened which brought me to a situation right now sitting in class studying maths more like not able to concentrate because this nathan thought it would be a good idea to roam his hand on my thigh in such a sensual way that i was nearly on a verge of having an orgasm at that time..

Yesterday-:

"peyttt.. Please open the door. Dont do this. Im sorry i wont do it again" he whined hitting my door but i wouldnt budge. If he doesnt trust me how will this relationship work. After sometime i did budge like common if your boyfriend is so sexy and stands their giving you a puppy dog eyes which is really hard to resist you can't help it.

"i cant do this nate.. If you will be so insecure then how will this work" i said pointing each other. " im sorry peytt.. I know and now i will get insecure" he said nodding his head like a 5 year old boy.. Aww isnt he cute.. I smiled and sat on his lap straddling him.. I started kissing him down the neck slowly and passionately.. "stop being a tease .. Just kiss me already" he whined. I laughed and shook my head and kissed him roughly. Breaking the kiss i said " you cant resist me can you? " i asked laughing. He smirked and said " oo really .. Like you can" he said..
I squinted my eyes and said " i can ". He laughed and said " dream on sweety".. " you dont think i can .. Ooo natty boy then your so on ." i smirked. He smirked and nodded..

So the next day it started at lunch time when we were sitting having lunch with kiara and zach. We were when i kept my hands on his thigh and moved it up and down. He shivered unde my touch. My hands roamed up and down went upwards. I reached up and grabbed his errection through his jeans and rubbed it sensually. He would turn and glare at me to which i replied with bitting my lip and winked at me and let me tell you the boy was really going to having an orgasm but couldnt as bell rang..

Now here im literally having a want run away but couldnt due to his grip .. Now all that was running my mind was..

Why the hell did i had to say your so on??