The Begining

"Izuna. Come home early today."

"Nisan!! I told you I need to go out with Tobirama for the meeting."

" listen to your brother. It's mot safe at that time."

Madara turned glaring as the young man huffed a bit crossing his arms. Izuna blinked thinking " fine. If my career isn't on your mind then I won't go." The man blinked "....it's not that. The gangs Izuna. If they see you.." " nothing will happen Nisan! Your just paranoid this is why I didn't wanted you to be a cop!" The man staid quiet still watching his younger brother walk up the stairs leaving him alone.
The long haired man sigh looking down feeling a bit guilty.

--

Izuna blinked hearing the door close signaling his elder brother leaving for work. He rolled slowly getting his cellphone.

"Tobirama. I'm going at night."

-----------------------------------------

A man sigh while his eye twitched none stop. He crossed his arms while his calm expression turned irritated" ms. Namikaze....he wasn't doing anything." " eh!!? Now your defending him!!" A pregnant emotional kushina yelled angrily with her hair flying around. In back of the Uchiha was a trembling blonde man " k-kushina...it's true....." " shut up cheater !!!" "Meep..." Madara looked back at him then straight at the redhead ' good thing I'm never marrying.' He sigh looking at her " you two should just talk instead of fighting ....you make the neighbors call the police..this is the 11th time."

Kushina blinked twice having red cheeks from embarrassment. Minato looked down staying quite while Madara sweat dropped feeling awkward.
--------------------

"Sup buddy!!!"

"....why are you here..."

"Wanted to hang out !"

"I'm working ."

"Lunch break ain't working !"

Madara glared while Hashirama  smiled happily holding his briefcase " oh oh !! Mito found this wonderful woman!!" " no. I'm not marrying." The Uchiha glared more while the senju puffed his cheek " but maddy!!" " dont call me maddy!!!" " she's cute !!! " " I could careless of appearances  !"  Hashirama puffed his cheeks more making Madara blinked twice. He soon began to snickered " stop making that face  it's so ugly !"  Hashirama kept the ugly-cute expression making his face laugh as he soon smiled happily watching the Uchiha show his other side.
The senju looked straight blinking " see that's her !!" He pointed happily while Madara looked straight twitching."uhhh...."

A long black haired woman walked talking on a cellphone with many shopping bags. She wore an office - like Dress but more fashionable her _(e/c)_  eyes blinked showing kindness as she quickly ran to her car. The man felt his eye twitch ' rich girl.'

"..no...."

"Ehh!!?? Why not !"

".........not my type."

Hashirama glared with puffed cheeks while Madara blinked snickering.

-----------4:00 P.M----------

"Okay I know. Yeah yeah." Izuna drank his shake bored ending the call between him and his brother. He looked at the modeling agency door as he took a deep breath.

-

"So your Izuna......" A woman smiled  placing her chin on her palm. The Uchiha nodded calmly. She smiled more " well I see that none of your photos are photoshopped or edited...your going to fit in extremely well." The boys eyes lighten up quickly " but ." The woman looked at him " you must show up to the show later this night . The owner of the clothing line assign to you will show up ." "Yes. Thank you." He stood up bowing happily.