SATAN

Madara began to breath heavily feeling his wife and children's gaze at him.

"Is he okay...?"

"I don't know "

"We found him like this "

The woman walked closer but stopped seeing him wiggle to the corner more. Indra and Ashura sweat dropped at their fathers strange behavior .

"By the way we're Izuna I bought something for him "

"Uh......"

"....."

"...."

"Madara where's our baby."

"....uhhhhhhh...."

A shadow covered her eyes along with the two boys seeing him trembling nervously sweeting as he looked back at them.

------------meanwhile----------

"Hehehehehhehehehehehhehe"

Tobirama smirked evilly seeing the baby boy laughing happily as he watched his fathers old tapes as he got beaten up by Hashirama on his karate class.

"Good good, let the darkness feed you "

The albino rubbed his hands together with a devil outfit as horns and a tail
appeared on him.

--------------------

Madara anime cried being dragged off by his enraged wife. His nails clawing the floor could be heard but soon they stopped as he was being dragged up the steps.

Indra blinked watching calmly while Ashura tilted his head hearing his fathers girlish screams.

"At times I wonder dads gender "

"...you can be gender less now...guess that's what he is "

"True but he has a dick..."

"That doesn't really matter I mean he looks like a woman so..."

"Ahh...."

-----------------------------------------

Tobirama blinked turning to his door as a light nock was heard. The man paused the video as he got Izuna on his arms , the albino walked towards the door opening it " what do you wa-..." He blinked once. Twice. Thrice.
Madara had a pouty expression with his arms crossed. He wore his  clans standard outfit to hide what his wife had done, the Uchiha looked at the senju dead in the eyes " give me my son." " fine." Tobirama stood there not moving making the man glare " well!!?" " your going to get him aren't  you ?" "Oh my god , what did my brother saw on you ." Madara glared snatching the boy from his pale arms . Tobirama glared at the man " Hmp, wonder what baby dick." " excuse me !!???" Madara glared angrily but froze at what child on his arms spatted out.

"Stupy mawah!!!!"

"......"

*door slams shut*

The man stood there staring at the boy with wide eyes "........" Izuna kept smiling with a lost expression , the father felt a spear pierced his heart, he anime cried gloomily walking.

--------------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked twice staring at the large gloomy on the kitchen. Ashura had a poker face seeing the porcupine haired man stabbing the wall with  a Kitchen knife while he sat on the corner.