Hey

Art by: zetsuai89
_________________________

Madara stared at the woman as his cheeks glowed a deep red. _(n)_ could only blinked as she smiled " what is it ?" "Uhhhhh nothing ...just uhm......" He twitched feeling her hands on his face.

"Hmp, what's with the sudden change ?"

"Change ...?"

"Mhm you were all depress and now your like a baby"

"I...am not."

He glared having a dark blush form across his face. He looked to the side slowly feeling her lips peck his  " Hmp." The man looked at her once more remembering what she said earlier "......_(n)_." " yeah?" She made a poker face feeling him shift soon he was hovering on top of her. The woman slowly smiled seeing him leaning down " Madara " " hm.." " nothing ."

~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

Madara blinked staring at the boiling water , his arms were crossed as he kept himself more warm , even thou the house had the heater on, his fragile self couldn't compete with the harsh weather as before.
The man sigh sweat dropping hearing the two idiots begin to argue as always. He turned with his eye twitching seeing Indra smirking as he held his younger brother down with one hand, Ashura being a small fighter kept smacking the floor with his hands glaring angrily at his now sassy brother.
Madara walked out the kitchen towards the main hall connecting to the second floor steps , he placed his hands on his hips while standing in front of them.

"OY."

"He started it "

"No I didn't !!!!!"

"Don't yell you'll wake the devil."

"What."

"Speaking of it....."

The three looked back at the stairs seeing the woman glaring with her arms crossed. _(n)_ clearly knowing who the 'devil' was could  only feel her eye twitch seeing her husbands stare. Over the years Madara had gone really feminine , he even joined a book club with the neighborhood housewives , but at times he had the most manliest and seductive stare , without himself knowing about it.
She looked down at the two boys " you two should be getting ready, eat and quickly run up stares to change , it's already 7 "  Madara looked down at the children seeing them have their famous ' I don't care ' look as they walked away , Ashura glared irritated while Indra smirked down at him as he kept flicking his forehead.
The father sigh sweat dropping at their sudden attitude change unlike when he first adopted them. He froze feeling a finger running up his back " so that devil Hu." "Uhhhh...I meant it on a caring way.....?" He trembled a bit feeling her arms wrapped on him as her chest rested on his back causing him to straighten up with red glowing cheeks.
_(n)_ smirked  doing circular motions on his chest with her hand " you'll need more stamina for later on dara " "meep." A blue tint cover his under eye bags along with his complexion going a sickly pale color.

--------------

" dad are you okay?"

"Why you asking .."

"You look sick like if a fish hit you "

Madara made a confuse expression as he stared at Ashura, the brunette only blinked twice staring back at him while Indra face palmed ' idiot ' " how do you even now how a persons face looks when a fish hits them ?" "......" The boy shrugged smiling making his father sweat dropped as he soon smiled snickering a bit.  Madara shook his head while looking out the window