A falcons heart (8/8) ( special-ish chapter)

Art by: Vertigo (●'艸`) !!

WARNING WARNING !!! Some stuff will be put throughout the chapter!!

__________________________

_(n)_ pulled off the mans lips as she kissed his cheek down to his neck slowly , Madara kept his eyes close letting out low moans feeling a sting on his neck "o-oy!" His eyes widen snapping out of The pleasure she was giving him. He quickly pushed her off having a paranoid expression.

*enter a loud smack *

_(n)_ blinked twice feeling a hard pain on her back and head. She looked straight seeing her legs up on the air with a man glaring angrily holding his neck as he eyed her.

"What."

"D-Don't do that!!"

The woman puffed her cheeks glaring as he looked towards the side blushing while she sat on the floor better. The woman got up on her knees hugging him quickly. Madara gasp surprised looking down seeing her between his legs "H-HEY!!!!" He panicked looking around seeing his windows open as he tried pulling her off his waist.

He smiled nervously feeling something wet run up his toned stomach. A blue tint grew under his eyes as he trembled with red glowing cheeks. He closed his eyes bitting his lips feeling her hand massage the throbbing area between his legs. The man breath a bit hard having his eyes half open 'why does this feel....normal....' He glared embarrassed trying to push her off but he stopped as his breathing went more heavy feeling her massaging getting more rougher, he laid back on the couch letting moans come out shamelessly from his mouth.
_(n)_ smirked slowly moving up but kept her hand moving on the now growing tent on his sweats.
The man twitched feeling her lips kiss his cheek, his eyes opened half ways again , he turned his face towards her making his lips get hers quickly catching the woman by surprised. Small moans could be heard coming from him.
The man arched feeling her hand slide up pressing his manly part against him as her fingers pulled down the fabric, his eyes widen stopping her quickly " no." He glared embarrassed with sweat running down his forehead , _(n)_ puffed her cheeks irritated but she smirked again moving her hand letting it get his having him sigh in relief. He froze smiling in fear feeling his hand pressed on a warm soft texture. He looked to the side sweating more then usual. His hand. He slowly nosebleed feeling her bud between his fingers.

"I'm not doing this."

"And that is......."

"Shut up . You succubus ."

She laughed while he kept an embarrassing blush and glare, he placed his sleeve cover arm under his nose preventing the blood from staining his carpet.

--------------Next Day------------

Madara laid against his car with an out of it expression. He looked to the side eyeing the people passing by his patrol car, the man sank down depressively ' she's...so annoying....' He blinked looking at his hand remember what happened the other day, he still felt it. He still felt her soft skin making him close his eyes slapping himself across his face " snap out of it Madara. That's clearly rape what she did." He glared embarrassed ' can't believe I did that noise...' He smacked his face on the wheel making the car beep.

People on the street stared at the gloomy yet distressed looking cop in pure confusion.

---------meanwhile-------