A falcons heart (2/?)

Art by : YomiGaeru ♡( ' ▽ ' )ノ♡

(Literally how Madara is smiling on the whole chapter !)
__________________________

_(n)_ blinked hearing screaming coming out her phone. An enraged Madara kept yelling as he hide under his bed from the paparazzi.

"Why are they in my house !!??"

"Ma-"

"IMAH SHOOT THEM!!!!"

" no Mada-"

"I'll skin them if they don't leave !!!!!"

"Madara!!!!"

"What!!!"

The woman sigh sweat dropping " just stay were you are and ignore , that'll make them give up "  she sweated nervously seeing the news " is your tv on ?" "  no, why?  should it be ?" " no no no!!! Just uhm..you know they'll find out your home and stuff....."

The man under his bed blinked confuse " but they already know in home. What's happening on the news." " nothing !! Uhm.....why don't you stay at my place they can't get far from where I live " "no....." He glared at the wooden bed frame with pink cheeks .

"Why not ?"

"...b-because....."

"Hu?"

"That'll just give a bad picture. Also...I might start work soon so I cant be fooling around a lot."

_(n)_ puffed her cheeks " can't you get more days off." "  no." "Why..." " didn't I just  tell you !!!" " okay okay !!!" She laughed hearing him huff , she could also picture his annoyed expression making her cheeks go red quickly.

Madara blinked annoyed hearing her go silent " OY!!" " Hu what what!!?" Now it was his turn to stay quiet. He looked to the side feeling awkward.

_(n)_ blinked blushing still only hearing his call breathing as she watched the news showing a footage of them .

"Madara"

"Mm"

".......uhm...nothing ..are they still there ?"

"I don't know....I don't hear anything .."

Silence yet again came between them. The man blinked twice peeking out a bit seeing no one on his Windows "I'll talk to you ...later .." "Ah okay........ Bye .. " "mm..."

The man hanged up breathing a bit nervously by how awkward that felt. He blushed more seeing the stupid photo they took "...idiot....." He smiled a bit.

-------

_(n)_ blinked hearing the gossiping people on t.v

" oh yes the mysterious man, this isn't the first time they seen him with her actually "

"Could it be our young little fashion designer finally found her Prince Charming , by the looks of this he is quite dashing "

A vein formed on her forehead more " his not dashing. Madara is a sexy house wife."

---------------Next Day-----------

Madara blinked walking inside the station with his hands inside his pocket. He kept a confuse expression hearing snickers. The man glared seeing the Uchiha men " what!??"