"Friend"

Madara blinked looking at the woman. _(n)_ smiled at him awkwardly " so.....I'm _(n)_!" " Madara." " ahh nice to meet you ~" "mm." She sweat dropped looking to the side feeling extremely awkward by his quiet and serious self.

The man looked out the window with a gaze "........what was Izuna going to do...if he was working with you " the woman looked at him "mm it'll depend....what his taste in style .." "He liked summer clothing ." " eh.." "...he enjoyed going to fields..." Madara turned to her "would my brother be alright if he was still alive..if I left him under your care." _(n)_ blinked staying quiet. The woman could tell by his tone and expression what is brother meant to him. She looked down at her hands ' i see...so that's why he didn't wanted to get help by me....' " mm. Your brother would be in good hands...I don't treat my models in disgusting ways like other industries." She smiled at him happily. The man sigh a bit smiling a little but soon stopped having his depress expression again.

-------

"You sure you want to go in here ..?"

"Mm."

"But I can get you gu-"

"I could careless about brands."

The man walked inside irritated as the woman followed. She looked around the small shop confuse then at the man seeing him talk to a woman.  Madara blinked looking at her making the woman look away like an idiot.

_(n)_  soon walked around but stopped as something caught her eye " ehh!!!!?? That's $20!!??" She got a cute shirt but twitched blushing turning seeing him looking at her strangely . He soon chuckle then laughed while she hide her face on her hands " s-shut up..."

Madara froze noticing what he was doing and quickly cleared his throat having a serious expression "I'll be back." " okay!!" She turned happily making his eyebrow twitch.

----50 mins later ---

_(n)_ laid her cheek on her palm looking like an irritate boyfriend waiting for his girlfriend to get out. She looked at the time ' man his like a woman.....' She looked straight seeing the door open slowly showing the tall majestic man tying his now clean hair up " your lucky this place let you use the employee bathroom" " you'll pay for it thou." He crossed his arms while she twitched " eh......" " mm since its obviously your fault this happened ."  _(n)_  puffed her cheeks staying quite while  Madara blinked staring at her.  She quickly noticed how he was dressed " your really in to the classy goth style Hu..." " it matches my mood." He blinked while she sweat dropped being the opposite of him.
Arrows pointed at her white coat pink loli dress girly thigh stockings and doll like shoes stating ' strawberry girl'

"Anyways !! Let me pay for that! Now stay here an don't leave or move!"

"....why you just said clo-"

"I have to get you the drink I made you spill right !"

The man blinked raising an eyebrow on pure confusion by her generosity "Hu......" He watched her walk to the register .

"Eh!!!?? How is all that 50!?? "

*insert arrows pointing at her outfit stating  '700' *

He sweat dropped along with the people on the store ' rich girl....'

---------------------

" two pumpkin spice cappuccino please !!"

"Coming right up!"

_(n)_ smiled looking straight while Madara blinked with a depress aura around him. " what..." " your a really gloomy person." " no shit genius my brother just died "  she sweat dropped seeing his acting " mm do you have friends ..?" " what..." " mm!" ".....yeah...." He glared confuse while she placed a finger on her chin smiling " your eyes say other wise !" " what..." " your a lonely person ...right ?" Madara blinked getting a bit creeped out by this cute yet strange woman. "Uhmmm....."