Detective-San

Art by: Vertigo

She draws Dara really sexy!  (●'p`)
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked smiling brushing a mans long hair " it's so soft !" " Hu..." "Your hair!" The woman giggled while the man blushed a bit. He staid laying on the couch with his head on her lap. His eyes closed feeling her fingers run down his silky back hair while his cat slept next to his stomach in peace. The woman blinked looking at his face ' Hmp.....his so...ugh......' She sweat dropped smiling , her hand slowly moved from his head to his jaw . Madara moved his shoulder up trying  to move her hand but would fail as he soon chuckled being ticklish. The woman froze smiling  while he twitched closing his mouth quickly as his face went red one again.

"You should laugh more !"

"...Hmp...."

----------next day / 7:00 A.M--------

Madara blinked fixing his tie as he sigh ' at times I do want to stay here ...'  He soon began put on his velvet vest  then his black gloves , he clutched his hands smiling a bit while his hair fell on his face a bit.

--------

_(n)_ blinked pouring coffee on her mug as she soon walked out the steps , the woman looked at her phone while stepping on her stairs ' hmm everything seems okay , sales are up nothing bad..guess I don't really need to go to the store or the agency ' she looked straight seeing the bedroom door open along with movement being heard ' if only he didn't work...' She stepped in front of the door with wide eyes as pink cheeks.

Madara blinked moving his hip to the side so he could place the other suspender well. He soon looked straight raising an eyebrow " what..?" He smiled a bit keeping his calm gaze. The woman twitched none stop but soon smiled walking in.

Madara watched her place the mug on the drawer as the woman closed the door . He blush slowly while she wrapped her arms around his neck " you really shouldn't dress like that's round me " "Hu...." He twitched feeling her lips laying on his, the man closed his eyes as he stepped back laying on the fluffy bed with a grip on her waist. The woman smirked moving a bit letting her arm move from his neck to the front of the wall making her finger press a button to close to blinds.

----------------------------------

Madara walked with his arms crossed , his gaze moved around the streets . The man sigh blushing ' she really should control herself .....' He placed a hand on his ear pressing the Bluetooth " I don't see anything bad, was that call even true ?? It could be kids prank calling " the man glared hearing the chief . He soon walked sighing but stopped seeing some women and teenagers staring at him. He sweat dropped raising an eyebrow making them giggle ' women are weird...'
The detective left walking but stopped again feeling his phone buzz. He smiled seeing his wife's name while he placed his glove covered thumb on the screen sliding it open.

I see you!!!

The man turned blinking twice but saw no one familiar. He sweat dropped looking straight jumping " don't do that..." He placed a hand on his heart side while the woman giggled. " why are you here anyways ...?" "I'm shopping for stuff , you ?" " I'm working supposably there was going to be an attack today but it turned out it was just kids playing a prank " "aww....so....what are you doing now ?" ".....didn't I just.." "But you said the attack was false ~ doesn't that mean ..." " I still need to go back to the office " the woman puffed her cheeks while he passed her " be careful " "then stay guarding me " he looked back to her while she smiled at him. Madara blushed moving his gaze to the side.