Why ( special-ish Chapter ?)

Art by : すばらしい
So sorry for the long absence , lol times tough for me right now ! (●'艸`)
David Bowie dying hit me extremely hard (இ∀ இ'。)
I hope I can get my hype once again ..._(┐「ε:)_ ......
________________________

" seems you're doing well "

"Mm.."

"Question "

"Yeah?"

"Why are we on a cemetery "

Madara blinked looking at Hashirama while the senju kept a confuse expression as he held chopsticks on his hand still.

"What?"

"Uhm nothing .."

_(n)_ looked back at the two males sitting under the tree , her gaze moved straight seeing Ashura and Indra sitting in front of izunas grave stone " it seems they're talking to them " "mm" Mito smiled crossing her arms " lucky you " "what do you mean ?" the woman turned towards her friend confuse while her now chin short hair moved by the wind slowly , Mito looked at her calmly " you won me on our wish list quicker then expected " _(n)_ felt her cheeks grow hot remembering what the two would talk about on HighSchool , a smile formed ok her lips remembering how dumb she was " mm but ." "Mm?" "You won the other part " "which is ?" "You found your prince and I found my princess " the redhead giggled as she looked back seeing her husband and his friend fixing the food , well Madara doing most of the yelling and preparing the dishes while Hashirama anime cried in pure confusion as he held a bento not knowing what to do.

"Yeah , _(n)_"

"Yeah?"

"Have they found out yet ? "

"...."

"Hmp......you know things won't go well "

"They will, I know it. I don't want anything to happen so I'm keeping a far distance from them "

"Your always a step ahead nerd"

"Shut up looser "

They both giggled " I'm going to get them you can go back and see that dara hasn't kill Hashirama " "kay!" Mito turned walking quickly towards the two men under a large willow tree.

_(n)_ walked passing many stones with the Uchiha crest " this family sure is big.... " she soon stopped hearing the boys talk to something ?

"Ah...maybe he had anger problems.."

"No idiot his saying dad has trust issues "

"Ohh.."

Ashura blinked looking up at the black haired male sitting on top of a stone, Indra sigh irritated but stopped feeling a warm pat on his head.

Izuna smiled down at them as he soon looked straight at the woman , her not seeing him of course , he smiled more closing his eyes slowly .' Brother I'm happy for you '

"Hey you two , stop playing and comeback "

"But we're with unc-....." Ashura blinked not seeing Izuna anymore " where did he go..." Indra looked back at the stone surprised for a bit "come on it's better to not make dad have a heart attack " the older brother stood up dragging off the confuse one. _(n)_ stared at the two with a weird expression but turned back at the tomb stone feeling watch "....." She turned walking off.

---

"Haha y'all so goth "

"What?"

"Yeah like you guys invited us to a picnic on a cemetery "