Oh no

Art by: vertigo

Extremely late Christmas-ish chapter (●'艸`) so sorry it might be rush since I do not celebrate  that holiday  so I'm not aware of what to write for it

__________________________

Hashirama was seen dragging a protesting woman? The gender was hard to identify since said person wore a baggy sweater yet from the back the body had a feminine touch to it. " amah help you out buddy!" "I don't need help what I need is to go home and clean." " AWWW Madara lighten up!" The senju smiled down at the Uchiha while he stood in front of what seemed to be a club. Madara glared irritated as he looked straight " where are we any......ways....." The man paled a ghostly white seeing the sign.

"WHY ARE WE INFRONT OF  A GENTLEMENS CLUB!!!???"

"Because you  need to relieve that stress hommie !"

"I already do that at night !! If I get caught  here I won't be able to walk for a month idiot !!! Did you forgot I married a sadistic devil!!??"

Hashirama smiled sweat dropping at his friends outburst and also by the  sheer paranoia his eyes showed not to mention how frighten he was when stating his wife. " don't worry!! It's not like she sends some ninja guy to check up on you ! GOHOHOHOHOHOHO !!!!" Madara had a shadow covering his eyes while being dragged inside. He trembled sweating nervously imagine the woman smiling down at him with the most horrifying expression ' I'm going to die....'

-----

" ehhh Madara ??"

Minato blinked twice holding ice tea on his hand while a stripped sat next to him , Madara kept his gaze down at his tea ignoring the world " shut up banana hair " the Namikaze smiled sweat dropping as he then looked at Hashirama seeing the man looking at his friend "lighten up Madara , why  so gloomy all of a sudden ?" "Yeah usually men come here to get better " the Uchiha growled showing his dislike for such a place " it's nothing. Just preparing for my funeral later on." " is....the missus giving you a hard time ?" "Is that why your here Minato ?" Hashirama looked at the man smiling, Minato twitched a bit . He smiled back gloomily " yeah...me and Kushina haven't been on good terms since Naruto was born.."

Madara felt his eye twitch as the two continued speaking. He slowly began to slide down but froze feeling their hands on his shoulders as they pulled him up once again.
"Excuse me can you give him a happy hour ?"

"Certainly Minato-San"

"What's a happy hour...?"

Madara blinked confuse a woman dragged him by the hand. Hashirama smiled along with Minato as they both had thumbs up , the Uchiha trembled not knowing what to do as he got shoved in side a room.

-----------------------------------------

_(n)_ was smiling while walking out her office but quickly stopped feeling her legs being gripped. She smiled seeing Mikoto looking down with her arms crossed " they wouldn't stop asking for you two " "really ?" The woman looked down seeing the two boys rubbing their heads on her legs .ashura smiled happily closing his eyes feeling his mothers hand patting his head while Indra puffed his cheeks feeling her pat his head as well " you two Better had behaved then." " they did don't worry , hehe say hello to Madara for me " "mm" _(n)_ smiled watching Mikoto leave.

"Ashura ate glue "

"Indra !!!"

"Really ?"

The brunette puffed his cheeks blushing angrily while the onyx haired boy looked down at him with a serious expression. _(n)_  giggled lowly " okay don't start fighting , Ill take you to the doctor " "no!!!!" " hm~~" "mama I don't wanna go!!!" Ashura jumped a bit in a pleading manner terrified of the idea from going back to that nightmarish place.
Indra rolled his eyes at his stupid brother seeing who cowardly he was . The woman laughed a bit " fine fine , come on let's go home  I bet your dads making food by now "

Waifu (Uchiha Madara X Reader) (Discontinued) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें