is that you?

Art by : Vertigo!

(Will contain a bit of stuff !!! (●'艸`) )
________________________

------1 Year / December 24-----

"Get back here!!!!"

"No!!!"

_(n)_ blinked twice stopping on her pace hearing the man yelling along with the 6 year old boy. She quickly got of the way pulling the long haired boy next to her , Indra twitched stumbling back but blinked seeing Ashura running quickly as he held the two long hair chunks on his side temples, Madara soon came from the corner holding scissors "  no son of mine is having that hippie hair!!!!!!!"

The woman sweat dropped as he passed her soon disappearing on the other hall "dads been getting really strike lately " Indra blinked looking up at his mother while she sigh smiling "mm.....at least his not how he used to be " "awkward..?" "Yeah..." The two walked yet again holding shopping bags.

"Do we have to go with aunt Mikoto....I don't like that bag faced kid."

"Mhm, his names Itachi be nice. You two promised remember, to stay over "

"Hmp..."

---------

"I told you I didn't wanted anything "

"Mm see I can't accept that"

"Why?"

Madara raised a confuse eyebrow while he held a Chinese spoon from preparing dinner  , _(n)_ smiled at him" because  some one with your attitude doesn't deserve nothing " he glared blushing slowly "what's with the sudden dialect.." "What ever do you mean~~" her eye twitched a bit seeing his serious expression , Madara turned back to the wonton sup he was making " I'm on to you." "For what?" "For acting funny. What do you want ?"  "Ohh nothing~~~ it's not like it's been 7 months and 2 weeks since we last had fun not to mention how your dressed right now makes me want to slam you on the floor and get on top of you , it's nothing that silly hehehe." She kept her childish laughter with a sexually frustrated aura around her, he on the other hand was frozen in place with his skin pale , more then usual,  Madara stiffened feeling her hands on his shoulder "ne ~Madara~ " "uhhh....." "Mikoto took the kids ~~~" "uhhhhhh" his gaze moved to the side quickly feeling her arms hug him from behind, he twitched a bit feeling her soft lips slowly placing themselves on his cheek.

*ding*

A shadow covered the woman's eyes as she turned to the hall connected towards the front door. Madara sigh in relief having a hand on his heart side as she walked quickly towards the door.
The man just stood in front of the cooking pod ' thank you.....' He sigh in relief.

-

_(n)_ opened the house door irritated but gasp surprised. Mito turned smiling at her " long time no see !!" "Mito!" The woman smiled hugging her tightly , the redhead blinked surprised but hugged her dear friend back tightly.

"Hashirama isn't here ?"

"Mm hill come till tomorrow I believe, every since we moved he hasn't been home recently because of his job , aww..."

_(n)_ blinked while they both let go of each other. Mito soon smirked crossing her arms " so, I heard from some one you and porcupine had little hedgehogs running around " the woman kept her smile while her face turned red slowly " uhhhhhhhhhh" "why didn't you tell me? Aren't you a bad friend !" "I-I'm not!!! I was just waiting for you to come and see them but they aren't here " "eh?" "Mm madaras cousin took them for the weekend ..." Mito puffed her cheek "Hmp, well I'll see you tomorrow then! " "oh okay bye !it was good seeing you Mito " "same here girl." _(n)_ smiled waving goodbye to the woman while she closed the door. She once again walked towards the kitchen but stopped seeing the lights off, her head moved towards the dining room smiling.