Pie-Cake

Art by: Ōni Izen !

________________________

" no."

"Get out of the bathroom!"

" no!!"

"MADARA!!"

_(n)_ kept smacking the door once again , she jiggle the knot forcefully but sigh. Madara was sweating nervously as he laid against the white door. He laid his ear against the door hearing it go quiet.

*crack*

A loud girly scream came out the mans mouth as he stumbled back to the floor trembling. His eyes widen seeing the blade on the door retreat " dara~~~" her eye was seen moving around till she made eye contact with him.

Madara breath hard crawling back with wide eyes as he trembled.
She smiled bringing the axe up once again.

The man curled up in to a ball on the corner of the bathroom hearing the loud cracks soon the door breaking .

"Here's _(n)_!!!"

She walked smiling as the heavy thing was dragged  on the marble floor leaving scratches. Madara stared at the woman in fear " no no no no no no no!!!!" He shook his head seeing her evilly smirk form.

-----

Madara had a poker face sitting in a fancy restaurant across from him sat a woman as she smiled calmly looking at the menu. The man looked around paranoid ' what did she do...I feel all...nice....' He placed his hands on his stomach and chest feeling really calm and not tense , his eyes moved towards her nervously ' what did she do when I blacked out....'

"Nani??"

"N-nothing ....."

"You have a cute scream by the way"

"...u-urusai....."

He blushed looking at his lap trembling still. _(n)_ tilted her head " so what are you ordering ?" " Hu?" " we're on a restaurant right ?" She smiled at him causing the man to blush quickly "a-ah......." He looked down quickly having his hair cover his face. _(n)_ tilted her head " your hair " "Hu...?" " why don't you tie it ?" "...I don't really like doing that....." Madara blinked blushing more feeling her hand on his cheek as she moved his bangs making it stay in back of his ear.
She stared at him smiling widely while the man blinked looking to the side blushing more " what....." "Nothing nothing , your just really handsome !" "Hmp." He puffed is cheeks a bit making her giggle.

They soon looked to the right noticing a  waiter  approaching .

~~~~

"Hehe you have something on your face !"

"...I....I do....?

Madara covered half of his redden face with his arm embarrassed. _(n)_ giggled getting a napkin, the other hand was placed on  his arm moving it down to the table. Madara looked at her having crumbs on the corner of his mouth " w-wha-" he close one eye feeling her rubbing the soft material on his lips soon around them. The man looked to the side feeling embarrassed , soon she pulled her arm down once again.

"..thanks......."

"Mm!"

The man looked at his watch seeing the time ' it's late....I wake up at 5 tomorrow.....' He looked at her seeing the woman have her chin on her palm as she moved her wine around in her glass cup. " what?" "It's late ..." "And ?" ".........I work." He glared while her gazed moved up ah him. They just stared at one an other intensively.

"Madara "

"Hm"

"....you need to get laid more "