A falcons heart (7/?)

Art by : vertigo !

(I'm using a lot of my friends art specially verti-Chans doujinshi Art lol
  L(・o・)」)
__________________________

------- Le Time Skip -------

Madara blinked walking with his hands on his pockets. He sigh seeing the snow fall once again ' this has been getting weird.....' He stopped on his pace seeing a familiar woman walking quickly towards a limo as she hugged herself.
The man watched it leave.

'I can't be around her too much. Or i'm actually...going....."

--------- Next Day--------------

"Eh....." Madara blinked looking down a woman with pure confusion. _(n)_ smiled up at him " I'm leaving soon so ...I was wondering..." He kept staring at her with the same expression ..a plain boring one not paying attention to her request. ' she's leaving........Hu....'he looked straight at the sky watching the pretty pink/orange color turn dark ' why am I sad......' He blinked slowly keeping his straight expression.

"So what do you think !"

"Mm......"

"Madara ??"

"What..."

"What do you think ?? "

"Of what..."

"You know , Madara, me leaving now ..?"

There was a pause between them. The man kept staring at her but. His eyes. His eyes were a bit wide more the their usual size, quickly realizing it he made them go back to normal.

"I..... I... don't care.... I..need to go home."

He walked off passing the confuse woman. He slowly glared at the distance as he placed his hands on his pockets .

'........I don't...care........right....'

_(n)_ watched him slowly disappear on the darken streets as she stayed under the light. She sigh a bit  getting her phone "yare yare...." She placed it on her ear with puffed cheeks" Mito... Can you watch my house then? Mm..I told him but he doesn't care ...."

------Next Day-------

"What do you mean he didn't come .."

"He didn't call or anything his just not here today.."

Fugaku looked down at the glaring female, _(n)_ sigh irritated throwing away a bag ' guess this stuff is not important..' " thank you." "Mm..."

Hikaku watched the woman leave along with other officers .

"What was the about ?"

"Asking for Madara "

"Wonder why.."

"Thats his girl right ?"

" I'm not sure...his really private about his life .."

"Wonder what she wanted.."

Hikaku blinked turning towards the trash seeing a bag. He walked towards it while the other charges of the depress man. As he kneeled down opening it he blinked. He smiled sighing.

"Cheesecake and pumpkin spice."

"What?"

"Eh?"