Winter present

Art by: Vertigo!!
_________________________

Madara opened his eyes slowly seeing a white ceiling ' where am..I..' He moved his eyes weakly to the side seeing an oxygen machine while pumping noises came from it along with the beeping the life machine would make. The man closed his eyes slowly as he once again knocked out but not before seeing a familiar boy eyeing him.

His red eyes. Tattooed themselves on his mind.

---------

_(n)_ walked inside a hospital holding red tulips as a sigh left her lips ' he hasn't woken up...' The woman blinked worriedly as she stepped inside the elevator, her eyes moved straight up watching the numbers pass.

1

2

3
(No 4 cuz it's 'Shi' in Chinese, it's written like ' 死 'in Japanese n that means death  so our hospitals don't have a fourth floor)
5

6
The doors opened slowly showing the empty hallway, she walked once again,  no clicking noises were heard since she was dressed normally. She was dressed how the man liked to see her. Simple , nothing fancy or anything. _(n)_ opened the door showing the same man laying down on the bed.

"Hey, you really should wake up you know , mochi misses you ."

She smiled sitting next to him but blinked confuse feeling it warm ' weird...' Her hands left the tulips on the white table as one slowly moved down to his hair stroking it slowly " still soft as always......." She blinked again feeling an empty hallow hole on her chest. She felt alone. Again. Even having Mito , Hashirama, and Tobirama she still felt like that , some how Madara was now the only person to make that feeling leave.

The woman leaned down hugging him tightly " I really miss your complaining every morning for not giving you all the hot water...." She hide her face on his warm neck slowly " also you smacking my head when I would peek at you dressing .... You made me laugh a lot..." _(n)_ staid in that position for a long time , it was about an hour or so till something was faintly heard.  "...uru....sai......" She looked up quickly with wide eyes meeting half open black ones.

"Madara!!??"

"...shh....your crushing ....me..."

The woman smiled happily hearing his raspy yet calm voice. He grunted as she hugged him once again accidentally crushing his broken casted arm .

"Hey hey !!!!"

"Ahh sorry!!"

Madara glared at her while she smiled at him with tears running down her cheek. The man blinked twice staring at her "Hmp....." He smiled as his eyes closed feeling her lips on his forehead.

"How long have I been out..."

"About a month or so..."

"A month?? Why so much I wasn't injured that badly ."

"You inhaled a lot of smoke, they told me you almost died by poisoning "

Madara blinked surprised trying to sit up but stopped feeling her hand " what..?" "Let me move the bed up better " she smiled moving a controller , the man blinked surprised feeling the fluffy hospital bed shift "...this isn't ..a normal hospital Hu..." "Nope!" She smiled moving his hair off his face slowly showing a thin weak man looking down at his casted arm 'waisting money like always...' "Hmp...what happened to the two boys ?" "Two boys?" "Mm, one was a brunette and the other was an onyx haired one...he had red eyes.. " _(n)_ stared at him confuse " I don't know....they didn't tell me anything "she smiled raising an eyebrow " red eyes ? Hehe you must still be sleepy " she hugged him softly , Madara blinked feeling a bit of guilt inside him , strange , he soon claimed his eyes smiling while his pale arm moved up wrapping itself around his wife's back.