Fine

-------few Days Later-------

" so how you doing !"

"Mm same..."

Hashirama blinked holding a cup of coffee while his gloomy friend sat across from him. Both men sat on a table inside a half empty diner. Madara eyed his coffee calmly while his wild hair was up on a ponytail, a sigh left his lips looking at the senju " I met this girl ..." " ehh!!?? You finally spoke to a woman!?" Hashirama smiled happily while Madara glared at him "Urusai......" " so when's the wedding !!" "Ugh don't speculate things !.... She's the one Izuna was suppose to work under...." His friends staid quiet eyeing the man "...._(n)_.....?" " mm that annoying idi-......" Madara stared at him confuse " how did..." " she's well....Mitos friend....." "........"

---

"He was the man you where suppose to.... Talk to..."

_(n)_ blinked smiling with a blue tint under her eyes while the redhead sweat dropped " what is it ...?" "......so......if I was to agree long ago...." "Mm.....he would be the man you went on a date with.." The woman twitched hugging her body pillow of Gintoki "......son of a bitch he is fine as hell....." She anime cried while the red head sweat dropped " just a thing ...." "Hmm...?" _(n)_ blinked twice .

"...he doesn't like anime ..."

"...WAHHHH!!!!!!"

-------------1 week later --------------

Madara blinked sitting as he looked down at his cup of tea. He looked straight seeing his 'friend' smile at him as she walked towards the male.

"Ehehe you made it !!"

"Mm....."

Madara looked to the side while she sat down calmly " so!! I was thinking " "hm..?" " we should hang out like last time again !"_(n)_ smiled happily at him , Madara stared at her confuse "...how .." " you know ! Go to eat walk shop argue ! Then hug!" " I never hug. " he glared blushing a bit embarrassed seeing people staring at them. The woman blinked " you don't ..?" " no....I don't partake in western ways." The man crossed his arms slowly while she sweat dropped " your so uptight and traditional..." " like I stated before. You don't like how I am then leave." She blinked twice "I see.....but maybe ..." " look. I'm grateful of what you did. But if you want to have this silly connection with me don't view me as your idiot "friend " who follows your every move just because you have money." Madara glared at her while she blinked twice having a straight expression . " I'm not doing this because I have money....I actually see....you as a .." " as a what." The young woman blinked seeing his eyes. Her head tilted seeing rage shown " I bet you just planned all of this with Hashirama and the tomato."  " no I didn't and her name is Mito." She looked down remembering something, the man raised an eyebrow seeing her stand up slowly as she crossed her arms " it was a pleasure meeting you . Good day. " she turned leaving.

The man looked  at the female figure walking out the door. He drank his tea boredly but stopped seeing people staring at him. His eyebrow raised slowly with death written around him making them look away shaking their heads .

--------------------------

_(n)_ sigh sitting inside her limo ' I actually thought he was different then the rest.....' She laid her head on the window seeing the passing shops thinking what her friend said.

"Madara ...isn't a man to get so comfortable with..his kind but only to those he actually sees being at the same level as him...that's why his only close friend is Hashirama ...."

---------------next day-------------

Madara walked looking down as he opened his phone seeing Hashirama calling him. He glared putting the thing away thinking deeply ' maybe I over did it......then again she is annoying. It's best for her to leave me alone.' He stopped on his pace looking to the side not seeing izunas photo anymore. His gaze went cold seeing the albino" Tobirama ......." He looked straight twitching.

_(n)_ walked out the store looking down but stopped as her forehead smacked on a hard surface making her stumble back . She looked up meeting two black eyes "..........."

The woman stepped back more as the male stare at her . "Sorry....." "Mm.......later.." Madara continued walking as she stared at him she walked but stopped hearing a clack. Her gaze went down to a phone. _(n)_ kneeled down getting but jumped as it buzzed showing messages.

"Madara ?"

"Buddy are you okay?"

"Madara?? You haven't answered your phone since yesterday "

The woman turned quickly as she walked soon ran trying to catch up his pace.

Madara blinked bored yet he felt a bit off. He felt Empty more then usual if he could admit it. A sigh left his lips as he placed his hand on his pocket "hu...." He stopped searching ' fuck....' He looked around on the floor " son of a bitch...."

"Ma-!!!!*gasp* Dara!!!*gasp*"

He turned seeing the cute woman running towards him " eh..." " your phoahh!!!!" She stumbled loosing her footing. Her face hit flat on the floor as a loud splash was heard.
Madara blinked looking down at the mud cover woman. Her hand was still up holding phone without a scratch on it. _(n)_ sat up slowly anime crying with a bleeding nose " your phone fell...." She looked up at him holding the thing. She blinked seeing his wide eyes.

"..what...?"

Madara blinked. He slowly began to chuckle soon he laughed pointing at her seeing mud drop down her face. _(n)_ blushed slowly looking down " s-shut up......." She smiled looking at him again while he cleared his throat smiling a bit down at her.

" you kinda look like a woman"

"Shut up..."