Cutie

------1 year  / too lazy -low imagination to write the wedding------

_(n)_ blinked looking through her data base on her phone, the woman sigh a bit ' so much figmas to buy but ....' She looked to her side seeing Madara sleeping on his side , his face faced her as his cat slept under his extended arm. The woman smiled closing her phone , her body slowly turned as her small hand moved on top of his ' I wonder how would it be...if I had met you back then......' Her _(e/c)_ eyes slowly closed as she fell sleep. Movement was felt on the bed along with a cats meowing being heard , two long arms slowly wrapped around her as they pulled her in to a tight and warm embarrassed. Black calm eyes slowly closed as the owner of said eyes fell back in to his deep sleep.

----------------8:00A.M-------------

a woman stretched slowly as her back cracked from the darn corset she had to wear. Her eyes snapped open quickly as she got up " oh my god !!!" "What what!!??" Madara got up quickly with a paranoid expression as a gun was clutched on his hand. The man blinked seeing the bedroom safe as he glared at the woman " what's the big idea..." _(n)_ blinked twice having pink cheeks as she looked at him " what..?" ".....uhhhh" "what??" He raised an eyebrow but twitched feeling her hug him tightly.

"We're married !!!"

"Ah........"

The mans cheeks turned pink as he wrapped one arm around her while the other placed the gun on the drawer next to the bed. His eyes closed feeling her rub her cheek in his head " say it !" "....say what....." " what you told me !!" "Hu...?" The man blinked up at her confuse but twitched remembering what he said on the temple "Hmp. Never." He looked towards the side ,  _(n)_ smiled happily down at him as she giggled but soon smirked .

"You know what today means right ~~"

"Uhh...."

His face went red as her finger ran down his lips. Madara felt his face go hot while seeing her nod evilly.

****clock turns 8:50A.M*****

A poker face. Madara just kept a poker face. He blinked sitting on a couch with his hair tied up to a bun while the woman next to him drank coffee as she watched t.v while his arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

"What?"

"Hu...o-oh nothing nothing"

" but your thinking of something !"

"....no I'm not..."

"Yes you are now tell me !"

The man sigh a bit looking to the side " it's nothing don't worry about it ..." " but Madara !! " the woman poked  his side making him twitch " don't touch me there ..." He glared while she puffed her cheeks. Her finger moved again but he slapped it off. Yet again but like always the mans hand slapped hers away " stop." " no." Madara closed his eyes irritated while feeling her finger poke him none stop.

"Your ribs are beginning to appear "

"So what.."

"Isn't that bad ?"

"Only when you don't properly feed yourself "

"Ohh"

She blinked twice placing her full palm under his shirt feeling his body. Madara had red cheeks as he looked down feeling / seeing her hand moving around. _(n)_ blinked ' his been loosing a lot of his muscles over time....' "W-What are you looking for.. " "ahh nothing !!" She smiled up at him while he kept a confuse expression along with an embarrassed blush, her hand lowly moved out, the mans black eyes moved straight slowly as he watched t.v. _(n)_ kept her smile as she hugged him from his small waist ' his a walking heater !'