Peaceful Talk

Art by : Yomi-Chan!

__________________________

Madara blinked sitting on a chair with his hands folded on the table. He eyed the coffee irritated ' seriously how do this people stay on business.' He looked straight seeing a woman running as she eyed her watch " hey watch you-"

*slam*

He face palmed holding his laughter, Madara stood up walking towards her " your as clumsy as ever" " hey.. I wanted to make it early..." Her cheeks puffed blushing seeing him snicker a bit.

"Not funny "

"Okay ."

He placed his hand out calmly as she got it slowly  getting up dusting herself " thanks !" She smiled as he nodded "...uhm _(n)_..." "Hmm..?" "...can you let my hand go?" The woman smiled blushing quickly moving it off his warm hand , Madara blinked placing it on his pocket " come on..." He smiled walking towards the spot he was sitting in. _(n)_ blinked following him as she smiled eyeing his long hair flow on the wind he turned slowly as she eyed his features and his sharpen/ almond slanted eyes  ' how did he not become a model...? '
The woman sat down calmly facing him " so." "Mm?" " why did you wanted to meet me ?" She smiled while he twitched. Panic quickly flew over him ' crap.....I forgot ...' "Uhm ...you know....just wanted to talk....to you more..."_(n)_ raised an eyebrow for a while as he smiled a bit nervously . They stayed like that for a while.

.
.
"Okay..." She smiled getting her tea drinking it calmly. The man blinked watching her " you really are different to be honest...." "Hu...?" _(n) looked up at the male while he eyed her calmly.

"...your ...different then most snobby  girls."

".....and that's is ...."

"Your ...uhm...."

He looked to the side nervously while she smiled " I'm ~~~~" "....your really kind hearted..." He smiled at her calmly " you remind me of my brother a lot...it's like if he never left when I'm around you " she froze twitching . "Mm I kinda see you as a sister actually "

Everyone on the cafe face palmed from his stupidity and how he just friend zone her.

_(n)_ kept her smile as her eye twitched " really now ..." "Izuna acted just like you ." His gazed moved up at the sky seeing it shift a bit . The woman blinked staying quiet ' FML.....' She anime cried smiling " OY are you okay!??" He sweat dropped seeing her sniff.
_(n)_ looked up at him anime crying more "mm I'm just happy you said that."  Madara blinked staying quiet for a while but soon smiled nodding .

Yet again everyone face palmed.

------------

_(n)_ laid on her large bed depressively eating French fries " I don't need to be..in shape anymore....." She rolled with a gloomy aura as she hugged her Makoto body pillow " who needs real men when I have all of you !" She sulked worser while being surrounded by pure anime boy body pillows .

"But his so cute !!"

---------------Next Day------------

"So I heard you were with that chick again~~"

"Eh..."

Madara blinked holding his burger while Hashirama cat smiled " you know , _(n)_!" "Ohh!, yeah ....what about her ?" The Uchiha placed his food down while his friend cat smiled more  " anything happening ~~ " " no...I just told her she was like a sister..." Madara blinked smiling " she looked happy ." Hashirama kept his smile with a green tint under his eye as he face palmed.

"What the.."

"I thought I felt a bug."

--

Mito blinked stroking her friends back " getting out of shape won't help you , you know " she blinked watching her friend eat fries and drink soda depressively .