Ch 1: Having Sex With the 28 Year old Man Responsible for my Mental Health.

A/N: WHAT POLTERGUIEST STARTED ANOTHER ONE?!?!

we should all lock her in a jail cell until shes finished the other ones so she can't keep doing this!

shes that short brunette girl over there with the floral top. yeah that one...you go grab her while I go run away and hide in that corner talking to myself.

but I can assure you that the author will be finishing all her books don't worry none have been dropped, some unpublished but even that is temporary.

anyways onto the story!!

but before that, i know the names in this ones main characters are unuseual even for me so this is how you pronounce them:

Vega: Vay-Ga

Beowulf: Bay-uh-wolf but for it to sound right it has to be said sort of fast, its very pretty when said properly.

~~

Vega POV:

"Do you like it princess?"

I shot the movers a look that stopped the somewhat shocked expressions on their faces, they acted like they never saw a father call his daughter princess. "I love it daddy, I think its going to be great."

He looked reassured. 

I knew he didn't want to move back into the old home because it held too many memories with mom. To be honest I didn't either so this cute brick house was perfect, it was welcoming.

Nodding he picked up one of those boxes shooting me a look, "Vega if you can fight with those nails you can pick up boxes."

I grinned wiggling my stiletto nails at him, "hey you're the one who always says strong girls have claws and its why you don't mind that I get them."

He laughed, "they are weapons, I figured you could use them if you ran into trouble. But I never said you could use them to pretend you couldn't pick up a box."

I picked up the box, raising a dark brow, "happy daddy?"

"Very, get moving."

"okay okay...I was just waiting for my baby."

He chuckled, "I told you it will be here Vega, waiting on the lawn won't make it come here faster."

I knew that, I just haven't been away from Darla since dad gave her to me, she was his old police motorcycle and once I got my license he stripped her of the police paint and gave her to me. He didn't drive them anymore anyways and he knew I would take good care of it.

Walking into our new home I smiled a bit, it was sort of calming, with warm beige walls and honey colored oak flooring.

It was everything we needed.

I walked through the house, my boots clicking on the tile. Setting my box on the kitchen counter I found myself missing mom.

She would have loved the place.

A hand settled on my shoulder, "Vega."

"Yeah dad?"

"You think she would have liked it?"

"I know she would have."

He grinned down at me, "Then smile princess, she would have liked that even more."

I couldn't help the small smile.

"Your rooms down the hall to the left, go check it out and tell me what you think."