Ch 47: Pedo Bear

Wulf POV:

So sweatervest was Vegas old therapist?

ugh.

She handed me a soda and threw me a quick smile as she sat by me on the couch.

Guess we were being good kids and not busting out the liquor.

Whatever.

I draped an arm around her.

At least she didn't button up her shirt so I had something to look at if I felt the urge to bang my head against the wall.

Sweatervest blinked at us, before utterly ignoring my existence. "have you been doing well in school Vega?"

She nodded, "Wulf and I have a lot of projects together so it makes things interesting to say the least and my grades are doing good still."

He smiled at her, "good...good."

Okay this was fucking weird.

I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to figure it out. He was off-putting somehow.

A therapist shouldn't be off-putting.

Nor should they come all the way from Detroit to this small ass town in Florida to go check on a girl he stopped seeing before she even moved.

And Vega was being strange, I mean I know something went down but she obviously didn't hate him.

She was sweet to him, warmer than she was to most people.

Well...she's been talking to this dude about all her issues for about four years so it makes sense. He helped her through the worst time in his life.

So shooting him would actually be bad.

Probably would result in her never wanting to fuck again.

That would be problematic.

Still. All the way here just to visit?

There is something very off about that.

Vega laughed a bit, bringing me out of my thoughts, "oh my god i remember that, ugh I cant believe I actually filled the poor girls bra with pudding for calling me fat."

She did what now?

Oliver smiled, "well..you weren't the thinnest 13 year old girl."

"I ate when I was sad, you know that."

He smiled, "I know, and you grew up to be beautiful Vega, healthy and hopefully happy."

She smiled back shyly.

I watched sweater vest closely as he took Vegas hand.

And then his eyes flickered down to her cleavage.

It was a just a second but it was enough to catch my attention.

And raise the question...

Why the fuck does her old therapist look like he wants to screw her?

And better yet why does he look at her like he already has.

Didn't take long to figure that one out.

The question was when the fuck this sicko took advantage of a damaged girl for his own pedophilic pleasure.

He was like thirty and she wasn't even 18 yet.

I cut off their conversation abruptly, "well hate to break it you Oliver but Vega and I have a date to get to."