Ch 6: Ew.

Vega POV:

My eyes fluttered open, the scent of gunpowder, fresh cut grass, and mint washing over me.

My toes curled as I snuggled into the sheets, they were the strangest, softest sheets I have ever had the pleasure of laying on.

I let out a happy little moan.

"now Hawaii, that is the sort of thing I want to hear from you. You like my bed peaches?"

Suddenly reality slapped me in the face and I shot up, "Where the hell am I?!"

"my bedroom, my bed. Its pretty self explanatory. Those sheets your practically raping are silk in case you are curious, you seem to like them."

I turned to glare at the blonde as he recline back in a chair, sipping at a beer bottle.

Wulf shot me a wink, eyes trailing over my, "I gotta say princess..." He bit his lip, "lace really does suit you, and that color, mmh perfection on the twins."

I stared at him confused for a good few seconds. Then I looked down at myself, "WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!?"

I was sitting in Wulfs bed, in my underwear.

My neon pink underwear.

Wulf saw me in his bed in my neon pink thong. I mean the 'strip search' he never..you know circled around.

I was mortified.

"Give me my clothes! I'm going home."

His eyes narrowed, "no. You're staying here, you can keep moaning and wiggling around in my bed if you want though. You have the most amazing ass, when you arch your back it-"

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?"

"Somewhere. You wanna play chess?"

"chess?" this asshole plays chess?

Damn it he knows how to do something that I can't.

I hate him.

"yes Hawaii, chess."

"NO! I want my clothes back!"

His eyes locked onto me, every ounce of playfulness suddenly gone from him, "I said no. And when I say no, I mean no."

I blinked at him, "I have to go home Wulf!"

"no actually you're spending the night at Amy's." He pulled my phone from his pocket, "well as far as your father knows you are."

I gawked at him, "daddy is going to call and check you know! he wouldn't just accept that after I was here!"

He rolled his eyes, "no but when he calls Amys house and she confirms but states you are in the shower all will be well."

I scoffed, "amy wouldn't lie."

"Amy is a meek little girl who wants to go to Harvard law and become a judge one day. of course she never will be but I have a feeling she wants to live long enough to try and fail miserably." He messed with the charm on my phone, "And one phone call goes a long way when its from me Hawaii."

I practically screamed, "YOU THREATENED MY FRIEND?!"

Wulf scoffed, "No. but it was clear she didn't wanna fuck and well unlike you..." his eyes flickered over me, "she doesn't have that je ne sais quoi, that womanly look, that 'I can stop traffic with my ass' quality I look for in my woman."

I glared at him, "you are disgusting."

"You are sexier when your rubbing up on my bed moaning, and you know not talking."