Ch 51: This is Abuse

A/N: 0-100 real quick. THIS I SWEAR!

FOR SPARTA!

oh wait no..the condoms are trojans,

considering the trojan horse was a liar that penetrated the city of Troy, and totally released it's little bastards to inflict their damage, I would NOT trust a man who uses those puppies.

BE WARNED OF THE TROJAN SEX.

yes. I just said that.

You are all SO welcome for my epic words of wisdom. 

And incase you can't tell, I'm not taking anything seriously right now so don't expect much.

~~

Vega POV:

I moaned against Wulfs skin sinking my teeth into his shoulder as my toes curled.

There was something delicious about knowing the person you're sleeping with is someone you have feelings for. 

Wulf practically growled, gripping my hips as I raked my nails over his chest.

He really did love it when I got a bit rough. 

He seemed slightly surprised when I first started pawing at him but he was the one who said either I was ass up or on top.

He knew I chose on top. 

Who the hell wouldn't get on that as soon as humanly possible?

He  was just so...mmhm. 

I never was one for blondes but this one drove me wild. Every little scar, every tattoo and evil little grin tugged me closer to him. 

Running my hands through the golden strands I gripped his hair roughly and kissed him, grinding my hips further into his own.

And to be honest his...size help my liking of him.

Makes up for the crazy...sort of.

If you combined it with his actual skills in bed I like to think it does.  

Oh whatever who cares anymore, its not like he'd just let me go. Might as well just ride it out.

And him. 

good god his perverseness was rubbing off on me.

I froze, trying to ignore the feeling of him for a second so I could whap him, "DAMN IT WULF!"

He frowned eyeing me lazily, "you know baby, out of all the times we fucked you were never angry." He licked his lips, "This should be fun."

I shuddered involuntarily. gasping as he moved his hips, thrusting a bit deeper inside of me.

How the hell did I ever think I could pull of a conversation with him between my legs?

I smacked him again, "get off me."

He grinned cheekily, "Technically I'm inside you, you're the one on me."

"You're turning me into a pervert!"

"Good."

I hit him...again. 

"This is abuse baby."

"maybe if I hit you enough times the blood will rush back up to the proper head!"

"uh nope. I don't think so, I kinda want to fuck you harder when you're unhappy with me."

I practically screamed, "you...you ugh!"

"The fact you can yell at me while I'm still inside you takes some serious skill." He grinned, "Bravo vega."

I started swatting at him.

He laughed.

Laughed!

And then suddenly I wasn't on top of him anymore.

I blinked rapidly.

"Wha-"

The son of a bitch shoved my face into the pillow. Whistling some ridiculous tune. "I really hope you don't like these panties. I don't think I can use them to tie you up and not destroy them. You squirm a lot."

I started to yell at him but it only came out as muffled protest and angry grunts. 

Then my hands were tied behind my back. 

Apparently with my panties.

I whimpered at the sting and ache flaring from my new tattoo.

"Sorry Hawaii, I know it stings."

I glared at the pillow. then why do it!

"But...you're sexy angry and it would be hard to fuck you while your trying to hurt me." He paused, "oh and I shoved you're face into that pillow because I need a few seconds of quiet."

He let me go, "YOU SON OF A BITCH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU- WHAT THE HELL!?"

He tied my leg to the bedpost. "can't have you running. you understand." And what do you know, he tied the other one up too.

"UNDERSTAND?! NO I DONT FUCKING UN-"

He shoved my face back into the pillow, "you are too loud. I'm not going to hurt you. I was just...curious to how this would look." His finders traced my skin slowly over the curve of my ass and thighs, "I think I kind of like it."

I grunted into the pillow. rolling my eyes.

of course he would. 

Those oh so curious fingers moved to my core, gently stroking my clît.

I couldn't help the small moan as Wulf started to toy with me, his other hand leaving the back of my head. I panted in a combination of pleasure and anger, "You are so going to get it later!"

He hummed, "correction, I'm going to give it to you later, hard."

I shivered.

"Well, you're püssy doesn't seem to oppose." Two thick fingers slid into me causing me to whimper and my back to arch. "Eager as always."

I ignored him, my hips rolling slightly. 

"See? I knew you would be up for it."

"o-oh shut up! Oh..mmhm."

sneaky bastard, hitting my sweet spots when I was trying to be mad at him.

Wulf snickered, "you make the sweetest sounds."

I wanted to be mad, I really did.

But he was so good at making that disappear. kissing along my back and murmuring his approval, sweet little things he liked about my body. About me.

I wanted him.

Yelling could come later.

"Wulf..."

"hmm?"

"I-I need you."

"I know. but just so you know, we are getting your horny ass some sex toys, püssy neglect should be illegal."

I huffed, "Then stop ignoring mine."

He chuckled moving behind me, "Cheeky little thing. I like it, its sexy."

"oh sh-" I moaned lewdly as Wulf granted my wish, his body moving against mine. 

It sort of reminded me of our first time, the raw lust, the need. 

It made me hotter, something changed with us,  wasn't sure what but I was thankful for it. 

Wulf was making my toes curl like never before.