Ch 30: Master

A/N: There is no need to explain to any of you the nature of this chapter or Wulfs fetish. we all know its creepy for some guys but the bias of the universe makes it totally okay for him. 

deal with it as I throw the sexy in your face.

The sexy many of the feminist clan fear.

~~

Vega POV

What the fuck was just put in front of my face, "Wulf..."

He rose his blonde brows, "What? I know you have never done this so I thought this one was less likely to make you feel less degraded. The other one was all latex and nothing but an apron and a thong..Makes me hard just thinking about it. but latex, lace, and a real skirt suit you just fine."

I blinked, "latex.."

"its sexy and I can pretty much guarantee you will feel sexy wearing this, and even you would realize what an arousing sight it is. It won't take long for you to get used to it and even find it to be a turn on. Here's a spray that will help you get the latex over that body of yours and-"

"And I'm still going to be wearing a latex thong. Plus a skirt that shows my ass in even the slightest movement!"

"hey you agreed."

"how high are these shoes?!"

"Six inches."

"...that will make me 6'1."

"hey I'm still taller than you, no problem. And your legs...fuck this is going to be so hot."

I sighed, "Wulf..I can't do this."

"sure you can."

I peered at him through my lashed, a flush racing over my neck and chest, "I..."

He turned that puppy face on me, "please Vega you have no idea how how often I fantasize about having you all dressed up for me and its not like I'm going to make you leave the room."

"...I'm changing if I don't like it. I don't want to be degraded Wulf."

"And I'm telling you its not degrading, its just not something you're used to. Clothes can't degrade you its all in your head, and until its out of your head the more revealing stuff stays in my fantasies if you don't like it after an hour, if you feel degraded, then you can stop."

"really?"

"yeah, the point isn't to make you unhappy or uncomfortable its to show you what a sexual being you can be. Its to make you comfortable and maybe even see if you can play along in some of my fetishes. think of it as a trial. We spend ten or fifteen minutes playing this my way and if you're not wet and needy then we just let you test out wearing it for a little while maybe try again if you want or just wait for the hour to pass."

I bit my lip and nodded. I shouldn't shy away  because its new and the freaky criminal finds it arousing, maybe I'll like it...

Or you will feel lower than a slab of meat.

still. I walked into the bathroom to change.

~~

I had might as well be naked. this whole thing clung to me like a second skin before flaring in the skirt. My breasts...I don't even know how they managed to compress and defy gravity in the way they were it was insane.

I looked like a hooker maid. 

I wasn't going to wear the stupid little hat. I couldn't take it seriously. "Wulf! I'm not wearing that retarded hat!"