Ch 62: Good Luck Wulf.

Vega POV:

I panted as Wulf kissed his way down my neck, "mmhm..remind me again if the two blow jobs were necessary?"

His fingers trailed over my skin, "yes..completely. I vote for another..."

I pouted at him, "but my jaw hurts..its not exactly easy to take all of you Wulf. I think I'm spoiling you."

"I think you should keep spoiling me...but...I can't have your pretty little jaw aching." His kissed my throat just beneath my pulse point. 

I smiled a bit. 

"Although I think as my nurse you should-"

"take care of your needs? of course..just no more oral, you hear me mr?"

He grumbled a bit, "fine."

"its only for  a few hours Wulfie. and then I can do it again." my nails scrapped over his jaw lightly, "I'm not going to do it unless I know I can drive you wild."

"you always drive me wild."

"mmmhm I'm glad. Is there anything else I can do for you baby?"

he practically purred, "Well.."

Jesus fucking Christ doesn't he have an off switch? Why can't I just sit on his face and call it a day? I could really use the release.

He cannot just toy with me while I suck hm off twice and not let me let me sit on his god damn fa-

"You're giving me that look that just screams 'I wanna sit on your face, I need your tongue inside me'"

I blushed. "I don't have a look like that."

"Yes you do. And its so fucking sexy. But I'm pretty sure if I did that thing you love I would bust a stitch, you know the thing where I take my hand and then-"

"no! We never speak of that!"

"We never speak of those kinky things you like. thats what I want from my sexy nurse. I want you to be filthy and-"

"And do you want me to shove an 11 inch strap on up your ass? No. I don't think so."

He glared at me, "nurses should wear gags."

"you said you wanted filthy."

"sexy filthy not turn me into a girl filthy."

"but what if thats what I want?"

"you want to do all the work?"

"you mean like what I'm doing now?"

He practically growled, "god damn it woman you can fuck my with your god damn pussy. you should never have a dick thats just all kinds of wrong."

I laughed a bit, "oh Wulfie I found your off switch."

He glared as I sat on his lap laughing, "You are the biggest bi-" Sighing he rubbed his temples."you know what fine. you found my off switch. but then you started laughing. you know I love your laugh. And I love the fact you're about to hop on my dick."

"wha? oh my god what the hell! how do you do that?! how are you alway-"

"ready to fuck out your brains?"

He picked me up by my waist. "babe your stitches!"

"my dick is cold warm it for me."

"your dick is never cold."

"seriously not the point."

I snorted, "you brought it up."

"just shut up take your top off and fuck me like some animal in heat."