Ch 56: The Line Where I end and she Begins.

Wulf POV:

Jeremy and Scottie stared at me, "...What?"

I practically growled, "I said Vega locked me out of my own god damn bedroom."

They both burst out laughing.

Like this was actually funny.

I sneered.

This isn't funny its bullshit! Im punished for kissing her? So what if I groped her a bit or whatever? She started it anyways!

Im a guy.

And shes a hot little thing who I know is wildcat in the sack it would be stupid to bypass an opportunity to get my hands on her.

"Shut the fuck up!"

The stifled their laughter, scotty biting his lip, "Sorry Wulf but normally you're the one leaving them out in  the cold. This is pretty much gold."

I glared at them, tempted to shoot them in the face.

Then I swallowed my pride. "how do i get her to open the fucking door? My usual tactics aren't working."

Jeremy shook his head, "okay uh...how do you feel when you see vega?"

"Like i want to fuck her."

"When you talk to her?"

"Wanna fuck her."

"When shes mad at you?"

"Fuck shes hot like that. Then I want to fuck her hard."

He sighed, "when you dont want to fuck her or whenever that urge has been satisfied?"

Finally he gets the damn point. "Then I feel like shes precious and should be cherished. And anyone  who hurts her is going to die in the worst was humanly possible and their corpse raped by a dog."

They blinked at me. Neither knowing what to say.

After way to long scotty cleared his throat, "uh try that without the dog rape part?"

I rolled my eyes. These two are hopeless, "like I didn't think of that but the crazy woman thinks im lying and playing games with her."

Jeremy shook his head patting my on the shoulder, "sorry she doesn't return your feelings boss man."

My fingers itched to choke him, "Jeremy."

He wisely backed the fuck up. "Look Wulf maybe you should just let her be. I mean if you piss her off too much she might call her dad and spill her guts out to him about everything she know."

"Vega wouldn't do that."

The just looked at me.

"She wouldn't, not to me."

"Why because you framed her for murder? Jesus Wulf you honestly think she isn't dying to get back at you for that?"

My teeth gnashed together as my brain worked a mile a minute, processing everything being said so I could look at it logically.