Ch 10: I Kissed Her.

Vega POV:

"there Amy, done."

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. "thank you so much Vega."

"hm no problem."

She frowned, "..are you sure you're okay with your costume?

I stared at my own reflection at the fishnets and the six inch heels, at the tight skirt that barely even covered my ass. 

It was a blatant disrespect to our boys in blue.

But it was also snarky and ballsy considering who's house I was going to.

"yeah sure Amy. Its fine."

The bright red lips and dark smoky makeup were fine. I was used to that much, I was used to short things and a little bit of low cut.

But this was straight up slut if I even tried to dance my skirts going over my ass.

If my daddy ever saw me dressed as a sexy cop...

"Okay...Lets go"

I followed her out of her bedroom.

~~

"hey baby."

"let us through the door before I beat you to death."

I stared down the guy holding Wulfs door open, his eyes looking away from my cleavage at my words, "them too?"

"yeah."

"Only if you dance with me."

Seriously? "Fine yeah whatever."

I grabbed his had and dragged him toward the throng of dancers while shooing my friends inside. "so baby are you single?"

"no."

"eh whatever, still get to grind with a hot  cop."

woohoo.

~~ 

Wulf POV:

Where the actual fuck is Hawaii?

I downed a shot.

"...Wulf?"

Another slut? Cant these bitches tell I don't feel like fucking them tonight.

"Wulf...?"

I sighed turning to tell the bitch off when I realized it was a dorky pink butterfly. "Sweetheart? you came?"

No way in hell was she getting past the front doors in that which means Hawaii's hot little ass is strutting around here somewhere.

Amy smiled, "uhm yeah! this is a really cool party."

great. yeah, sure. I looked around for signs of Vega, "you come here alone?"

She hesitated, "well no."

"who with?"

"my brother and friends but they are all dancing. Would you like to-"

"Wanna drink?"

She blinked, "A drink..oh okay sure."

I waved to the bar tender, "So what are  you friends dressed as?"

Please tell me Vega shoved those tits up and is wearing a miniskirt.

"you know the usual, I have a question for you."

"what?"

She fiddled with her cup, "Why did you start talking to me?"

Because your easy to manipulate, "I don't know I guess I was tired of all the low cut tops, fake tans, bottled hair dye, and fake nails around me. You seemed pretty real."