Ch 14: All the Time in the World.

A/N: Vegas bikini! 

~~

Wulf POV:

Sunday mornings were the worst.

Everyone was home on Sundays. 

And when I say everyone I mean everyone.

"Morning Wulf!"

I glared at Jeremy and Scotty my personal guards, "what the fuck do you want?"

They rolled their eyes Scotty shaking his head, "We left you alone on Friday and Saturday so whats the problem...who attacked you?"

I looked down at my chest. "Ah. forgot about the scratches. She's passionate what can I say."

They spoke as one. Something the foster brothers had taken to doing over the years, "She?"

I walked into the dining room, passing several rather curious men of the...family, "Yes she."

"Who?"

"no one."

The looked at me knowingly, "c'mon Wulf some little girl mauled you and we don't even get to know her name?"

"No. Did you guys do what I asked?"

Jeremy nodded, "Yeah, They live on 1767 Maple Street. Moved from Detroit, the daughter used to train police dogs for street cops there, and has started training here...She works at the gym downtown as a kickboxing instructor.."

I cut him off, "An instructor?"

huh I thought she took classes not taught them.

Sexy.

"Yes..The dad went back to being a street cop while his 13 year old daughter started therapy almost immediately, she left approximately three months before she moved here. No known social media for either father or daughter, those two are pretty off the grid not that you can blame them with the connection to the boss."

I already knew all this, "none of that information is helpful."

"We had two days and we were not allowed to let your old man know. What do you expect. What do you even want to find on them?"

I shrugged, attention turning to the direction of the main entrance as shouting emerged, "AND IM TELLING YOU TO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY I'M TAKING MY SUNDAY FOR THAT DOUCECANOE THE LEAST HE CAN DO IS ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!"

The entire room was silent.

Scotty snickered, "Hey is the Moore girl back again?"

I rolled my eye's, "She'll leave."

"WULF YOU FUCKING ASSFACE GET OUT HER BEFORE I RIP THIS GUYS BALLS OFF LIKE THEY WERE FUCKING TEDDY BEARS AND MY NAILS A CLAW MACHINE!"

A few men cringed at the image.

I grinned, "PRINCESS HOW NICE OF YOU TO SHOUT IN MY HOME! LET THE GIRL IN."

Seconds later an oblivious Vega stormed into the dining room, a frappuccino in her hand and huge green sunglasses on her face. 

The frown etched on her lips deepened when she saw me, "Did you forget?"

I looked over her little black sundress and wedges.

She looked ready for the beach, which made sense since we lived in florida.

But our town was nowhere near a beach. 

"Nope."

She stared at me for a second before throwing the measuring tape at me and unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the floor to reveal her pretty little green bikini.