Ch 36: I Still Hate you.

Wulf POV:

Its sort of cute that she thinks she can outsmart me.

And the bikini very sexy.

I did pick them all out myself, unsure exactly how long our stay on the yacht would last but knowing full well I would rather she be in little to nothing for the duration. 

She was angry still.

I don't really see why, I'm practically handing her my fathers head as a graduation present and she gets a free yacht vacation.

All and all I think she's over reacting just a bit.

Its not like I haven't kidnapped her before.

I mean I kidnapped her boyfriend and then shot him up with so much crap it ruined his career and she still slept with me the same day.

Such a naughty little thing.

Honestly I think she should be spending the time we have together riding me. 

She would enjoy it and its a much better use of our time.

"I hate you Wulf."

"no you don't, we already established that you enjoy my company."

"You are a horrible person."

"I know, and you're apparently a murderer."

She practically growled.

"Look princess, your daddy thinks all is well and your in some sort of retreat from stress at one of those spas with Fat franny."

"What?"

I grinned,  "Franny is having a spa weekend and I just added you in. bad reception on her phone there so we lucked out."

Her jaw dropped, "Wulf this is not funny."

"I'm not joking."

She prowled across the deck, clearly distressed.

Well this was good, "want a back rub? I can slather you with coconut oil and you can sunbathe if you want. Think about it, a nice long back rub and a long relaxing time soaking up the sun a pina colada  in your hand."

She paused,  clearly thinking about it. "...that does sound nice. But how do I know you won't use whatever it is to drug me or blackmail me again."

"You don't. But I have no reason to drug you this time."

"You never had a reason!"

"yes I did, I wanted to spend time with you."

She stared, clearly unsure how to respond to that. "why?"

I rose a brow, "Have you looked in the mirror? Why wouldn't  I want to spend time with you?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Besides, you're pretty fun once you shut up about doing the right thing and start actually letting people in."

"..oh." she tucked a strand of her inky hair being her ear.

She has oddly cute ears. 

Why is everything about her arousing?

Those full lips and pale green eyes, the curve of her legs, her collarbones even. "C'mon Vega why pass up a free massage."

The dark haired girl eyed me, "would you even rub my feet?"

"uh yeah?"

Why is that a question?

"seriously? I hate feet they are ugly."

I looked down to her's. Her toes were painted a perfect pink. "I don't know, you have pretty cute toes."

Her nose crinkled, "okay ew no. I'm having doubts about letting you near my feet."

I chuckled.

Smirking a bit I wiggled my fingers at her, "last chance for that rub down."

"okay fine, get your ass over here my lower back hurts from the amount of kidnapping I have suffered"

~~

"mmh..A little lower."

I would be happy to go much lower, but whenever my hand snaked further than she wanted she snapped. 

So I just ever so slowly massaged her back, memorizing the way it curved and what spots where the sweetest for her. picturing ways I could tattoo my own map of all her erogenous zones, a trail down her spine that I could trace my tongue over.

"that thing pressing against me had better be the bottle of oil Wulfie."

I shrugged, "Its not."

"What did I tell you about always being horny?"

"I told you I would stop if you stopped being sexy."

"you are staring at my back what could possibly be sexy..oh..right there..."

I rubbed the spot that had made her voice go deliciously breathy. "You mean to tell me you never found a back sexy? You have a beautiful neck too."

"less flattery more rubbing."

I hummed, "are you less angry now?"

She was silent for a long moment, "that depends on how well this goes and how tasty my pina colada is."

Of course it does, thats my girl.

She knows never to give anyone what they want unless they do what she wants first.

And in this case, a massage and a pina colada. 

Not very much but the darling girl understands the point.

And I get to rub oil all over her body.

"You know what would make this better peaches?"

"hmm?"

"nudity, Havent you ever wanted to sunbath naked?"

"you just want to rub coconut oil into naughty places on my body."

"The thought had occurred."

"maybe if you manage to get me back on this yacht someday, willingly."

Willingly?

hm. 

I could do that.

I hit one of her sweet spots again savoring her tiny groan of pleasure, "no problem Hawaii."

"I still hate you."

"No matter how many times you say it, it won't be true."

Her olive skin turned a bit pink at the nape of her neck.

Awe she was blushing, how cute.

"Shut it Wulf or get off me."

I grinned quietly to myself.