Ch 12: Say yes and Lets Have Some fun Baby.

Vega POV:

Wulf threw a shirt and some sweats at me.

I blinked at them, "what?"

"lets face it peaches your underwear would be less patronizing than that cop costume. And as much as I would prefer you practically if not fully naked you're crying. Crying isn't sexy."

I wiped my eyes again. "I'm angry."

"I'll bet. People tend to be angry when their friends are bitches."

"She's not a bitch Wulf just insecure."

I watched him as he removed his practically ruined shirt, the marks my nails made a bright stinging red.

"Did you like it?"

He looked over at me then followed my eyes to the mark, "Loved it, you're like a baby panther, Its sexy."

"Its weird to like it when I made you bleed."

He snorted, "not about the blood, its a primal thing Hawaii, its about the raw passion and desire. The heat of the moment where we are nothing more than animals, where we stop pretending to be anything but what we are."

"Which is animals?"

"Exactly." he grinned, "And you know what animals do peaches?"

"Have sex with whoever makes them hot?"

A low laugh, "well yes thats the only mildly acceptable way to act on our animal urges. But as animals we are meant to do much more than that."

I don't think I like where this conversation is going.

"But ignoring that-"

Oh thank god.

"-You saw what happens when we give in. When we let our hate turn to desire and our rage turn to passion."

Suddenly his huge bed felt insignificantly small as he leaned over me, one hand on my thigh, the other on my back, "...Wulf..."

The sound of a zipper cut through the air, "You liked it Vega, you withered against me and pulled my body closer to yours. You wanted to use me in that moment."

I flushed, looking away.

"C'mon Vega, you know you want to. Just throw away your worries, your fears, everything but pure desire and pleasure. I can take all of it away and make you feel good whenever you need. You can't deny that."

lips collided with my neck as my dress was slowly tugged from my body, "Wait..."

He looked down at me through his lashes, "yes?"

"are you asking me to use you?"

"for sex yeah." fingers ran through my hair, "And for a few stress free moment, well hours...I would need hours for your beautiful little body. The point is I'm telling you that you have an opportunity. And apparently you're not even a virgin so who cares. its just sex, mind blowing animalistic sex."

I can't believe I was considering this, "And whats in it for you."

"You. I get to screw you into the next century. What more could I want?"

"Oh Wulf. I don't believe that for a second, There is something in this for you."

He was silent for a long moment, "Serva me, servabo te."

"What?"

"its a proposition, say yes or no."

"I don't even know what you said!"