Ch 5: Douchecanoe

Vega POV:

Every single person who passed the room where Wulf and I sat felt the need to stop and stare. 

It was irritating.

The two guys from before sat on the huge couch with us while we glared at one another, "Just tell me the stupid wifi password!"

The blonde leaned back smirking, "nah. Hew Hawaii why did you put your clothes back on those hot pink lace panties were fascinating just perfect for a princess like yourself." 

I glared harder. "I told you not to call me that!"

He tisked, "well if it wasn't for your father I could tell you to call me daddy so I consider this a fair trade, princess you ruin a perfectly good sexual fantasy and I piss you off."

I stared at him, appalled, "you are disgusting!"

Shrugging he picked up his laptop, "its a common desire."

"learn it from your father?"

The room stilled, Wulfs face darkened. "I didn't lean shit from my father."

Oh? Is that hatred I smell?

Even his own son hates him.

"shame, who's going to take the business of being the worlds biggest  douchecanoe when daddy puts him behind bars?"

Before Wulf could respond one of the men from earlier piped in, "whoa wait a second can we take a break from the sexual tension to just savor and appreciate the spectacular word that is dochecanoe?"

We shifted our glares to him while his buddy in the suit punched him in the arm, "Scotty, shut the fuck up or Wulf is gonna kick us out."

I rolled my eyes, "look whatever lets just start the project, we need compare differences between men and women since our partnership is opposite sex's."

Pulling a fashion measuring tape each group was given from my bag I stared at him, "I guess that means were starting with face structure, and stuff sooo.. we need to write down ethnicities, you already know I'm half Hawaiian my fathers family is all english though so thats that, your father is Brazilian. Full blooded, he moved here in 1978 at the age of 18 and immediately started causing trouble. Was arrested on drug charts in Miami at the age of 20 only for the police to realize he wasn't just a petty dealer her was running the entire crack house, after he was released. missing evidence made charges impossible but he was arrested a year later in a bar brawl where two men died, he was again released for lack of evidence..his crimes only escalated from there shaping him to be one of the most feared men in the world today with over...." I looked up at the three guys trailing off when I noticed their surprised expressions. "what?"

Scotty blinked, "uh...you are like a walking history book on the boss."

I grit my teeth, "he murdered my mother and destroyed my fathers life, he destroyed my life. I'm going to be in the front row of his execution. I'm going to personally email every single soul he has ruined the day daddy finally catches him. I have to know their stories, his story if I'm going to do that." My eyes drifted over to Wulf, "then I'm going after you."

The room was utterly silent. 

Maybe they didn't realize how strong my vendetta was. It didn't really matter.

I sighed, "but until then, we have a project to complete and I know nothing about your mother but I'm doubting your dad gave you the blonde, so?"

Wulf stared at me for another long moment, "I have no clue, my mom was a crack whore who died of a drug overdose right after I was born, she was happy to be out of her drug free cage dad kept her in till after the birth and took it too far or something. I would have to ask him."