Ch 65: You, Wulfie, are in the dog House

Wulf POV:

She isn't answering her fucking phone.

Its been a day, how long is she going to be mad at me?

The tracker in her necklace says shes at home...but what if she took it off? Girls do that kind of shit when they are pissy.

"Wulf baby talk to me."

I grit my teeth looking to the damn slut from the corner of my eye.

Some of the men thought it would be a good idea to throw a party and invite a bunch of strippers, prostitutes, and the like.

Cant drink on my damn pain meds and the woman I want to see naked wont even talk to me.

"Go. The. Fuck. Away."

She giggled obnoxiously. "Awe come on I could make you feel better."

Maybe I should shoot her.

That would make me feel better.

"Your an ugly slut and obviously not very smart. If i have to tell you again, your leaving in a body bag... Well actually a trash bag. And then being buried in my yard."

Her eyes widened and she bolted.

Huh. Maybe not so stupid.

"Wulf, enjoy the party."

I glared up at Scotty, "I can't drink right now and I don't want a whore."

I popped a few pain meds.

"...who gave you those?"

"the drunk asshole who took charge of my meds when Vega left and was no longer responsible for making sure I didn't take too many to get high and OD"

He sighed, "look..I'm not saying you should cheat on her but she seems like a really chill girl, I honestly don't think shes going to mind one little lap dance."

"of course she wouldn't, If the stripper wasn't in my house and Vega knew I was going to be around strippers."

She would just brush it off as a night with the guys or whatever, and then when I got home she would just was the glitter residue off my body...then re-establish the fact that i'm hers through some seriously hot sex.

"Wulf..I think the stripper is a safer bet than the pain meds. maybe call her."

I practically growled, "She wont answer her fucking phone, and I know she was at school today."

"maybe she's doing her homework."

"I do most of her homework."

"...seriously?"

"well at least her math homework. she's terrible at it."

"she has you do her homework?"

"no. I do it because i get bored and she does math last, usually by the time she gets to math, I have already pounced on her. Its only fair that I let her rest and do her homework after she let me of her."

He rolled his eyes, "get a lap dance Wulf, stop popping the pills and relax."

I tossed another pill in my mouth. "bring me a stripper with light green eyes, prominent cheekbones, the worlds sexiest light olive skin, and lets add in a mass of silky black waves coupled with some seriously perky tits, real tits. we have a deal."

He sighed, shaking his head and walking off.

I texted Vega again to no avail then decided it would be a good time to take a nap on the couch.