Ch 18: Curious Isn' it?

Vega POV:

I have never been more satisfied in my entire life.

Its been three days since our deal began and Wulf has been keeping me busy.

And I have the feeling he's starting to want something more.

I don't mean a relationship or anything near it. no, we argue we fuck, he draws on my naked body with tattoo pens washing off the old ones with some special substance nearly every time. That hasn't changed. But he's up to something.

My thoughts were cut short by the buzzing of my phone

Hey Peaches.

I frowned at the message; I'm in class asshole don't txt me while I'm in class.

But I just did.

I wanted to strangle him. Wht do u want?

You, has anyone ever told you that your grammar is atrocious when you text?

>:(

What the actual fuck is that?

The missile Im going 2 shove up ur ass if u keep tlking.

Believe it or not baby thats something I'm not into.

I laughed a bit, stfu.

Are you still eating lunch alone because of that bitch?

She isn't a bitch.

Whatever. Are you?

its none of ur biz.

Thats a yes. Question.

Wht?

If I get shot will you dress up in a sexy nurse costume and cater to my needs?

...hes a pervert.

A total fucking perv. No. I'm ur fuck buddy not ur girlfriend.

So if you were my girlfriend you would get in a nurse costume and suck my dick?

yes.

That is so fucking hot.

its also not for u. y would u even want tht?

Hawaii, I throw a party every year that requires girls to dress up in slutty costumes.

Oh my god.

no way.

My phone buzzed again, I have a fetish be playful and indulge in it. I was hoping you were going to be a naughty school girl, it suits you but the cop thing was hot too. very hot.

I'm going to start ignoring you now.

~~

"mmmhm Dingo stop."

Something warm and soft brushed against my skin as a tongue ran its way up my neck.

"dingo...bad dog, stop it boy. Mommy's trying to sleep."

Dingo chuckled, "who the fuck is dingo?"

...not my dog

NOT MY DOG!