Ch 52: Poetic Justice

Wulf POV:

You know this was a pretty nice hotel.

I should stay here the next time I'm in Miami. The chicks who work here are pretty hot.

Not as hot as Vega but something to look at.

or...I could bring the half Hawaiian girl with me that would be more fun.

either way, before I went planning any weekend getaways I had some things to take care of.

Bob was dead so that was good.

Losing my guns like that.

Dumbass.

And the room was already covered in plastic so this was going well.

I glanced at the clock. 

If the fuckface came back soon I might even get back to Parkville in time to take Vega to a late night movie.

The universe must find me sexy too because the electronic click of the keycard in the door sounded.

Oliver the perv walked in unexacting.

You know until he noticed all the plastic and my sitting in the chair holding my second favorite gun.

He wasn't worthy of my favorite.

I grinned at him, "Hey there Oliver allow me to re introduce myself. I'm Wulf Night and I'm going to make Saw look tame in about ten minutes." I dropped the grin, "you didn't honestly think I would let you walk after meeting you would you?"

He looked confused, then terrified. 

He almost ran. But having a gun pointed at your head tends to deter thoughts of running. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about your pedo thing for Vega annnd, I looked at the info my guys had given me on my phone, "At lest ten other girls in your career. You make me sick you son of a bitch. But you never go to check on your girls after so what changed your mind with Vega? Afraid she was gonna spill to papa cop?"

He swallowed hard, "look..I know you must have gone through a lot as a child, your father being the man he is. How about we put the gun down and talk."

I nodded, "That sounds nice. Unfortunately I think shooting you in the face will help me more than you sick ass. But please, do sit."

I waved to the chair across from me.

He didn't move.

"Now."

He sat like the good bitch he is.

Filthy ass mutt.

"Okay! so where do I start?"

"What?"

"Motive. as a therapist I'm sure you like to know why people do things. So I'm going to tell you all the reasons I'm going to kill you."

His jaw dropped.

"I don't like your face. You're a sicko. You made Vega cry, a lot. You took advantage of her. You took her virginity. You made her think you loved her. I don't like your face. If your sweater means anything It just proves you have horrible taste. You took her virginity on a couch and it wasn't even a damn pull out. Dude even I pop cherries in an actual bed. I mean its mostly 'cause I don't want blood on my couch or in my car but you get the point. I don't like your face. You're an old creep. She thought she loved you. and oh what do you know Its more than your face I don't like. I just don't like you. And I find  it rather easy to get rid of people I don't like."