3 down ,8 more to go

Jaden Smith

I woke up when the plane had landed . I stood up and wiped the drool from the side of my mouth , I took a really long nap on the plane .

When I got off the plane I pushed through people quickly so I didn't have to go through airport security again . You don't know how hard it was hiding my guns . I stuffed my bag full of weapons in the back seat of a baby's stroller . The alarm went off when the lady and her baby went through the security scan . They escorted the lady in her baby out , and I grabbed my bag back when no one was looking . Yea , you can call me evil for that , but I don't care . I'm a criminal , I DO EVIL SHIT . What'd you expect nigga? .

My phone rang and It was willow .

"Yo J, you almost here?" Willow asked .

"Yea , I made it . Where you at ? , and you Betta had got my weed." I say in a snicker .

"Come get me from Chardenae's house . And yeah I got yo weed nigga . And You owe me 150$ for it!" She shouted while chuckling .

"iight cool , be ready when I get there" . I said and hung up .

I was in bad need of some good weed . It helps me relax after killing someone .

I smoked a lot after I killed my father . I promised myself I would not talk to anyone about how I killed my father but willow . I don't usually involve anyone into my personal life unless your special . Just know that my father was not who he appeared to be in front of all the cameras and the big screen . He's the main one who's made my life hell .

I got a taxi and rode into Compton, California where Chardenae's house was . Damn I hate Chardenae . Willow's ghetto best friend . She's always on my case and has a big crush on me . And here's a little secret .... Me and Chardenae fucked one time . But we didn't tell willow because I didn't want Willow to know I banged her best friend , and Chardenae didn't want Willow to know she fucked her big brother .

I got out of the Taxi and knocked on Chardenae's door .

I stared at Char's body for a moment . Char is 2 years older than Willow , 15 . And her body is hella developed for her age .

She stared at me with lust . "J? , long time no see Papi" she said with her Mexican accent and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me .

We were still hugging , when Willow walked up .

She cleared her throat . "Hello Jaden" she said while looking at me and Char with suspicion.

We quickly pulled away from each other .

"O hey um, willow" I said while clearing my throat . "You ready to go ?" I asked .

"Mmmhhhmm" she said while snickering .

"Where y'all going ? ,can I go?" Char asked in a curious tone .

Me and Willow looked at each other and then back at Char .

"Um , nah Char . We just going to go handle some business . We'll be back" Willow said in a firm tone .

Char knows that I'm wanted , but we still don't want her getting caught up in our killing business .

"O , okay . See y'all later iight?" Her soft voice spoke .

We waved goodbye and then starting walking to Our brother's house .

killing Time ;) .

As we walked down the streets I stared at my little sister .

She changed her disguise since I seen her . We both had on big black shades . She had shaved her hair bald now , like a amber rose style . She died her bald specks a hot pink . She had a black snapback on facing backwards, a big black black scarf wrapped around her mouth , black combat boots , black baggy pants and black gloves . With all this on , you couldn't tell that this was willow smith . I had on black shades , black timbs , a beanie , black gloves , and a black bandana wrapped around my mouth (gang style) . We looked completely different than we did years ago . We looked like we were homeless , especially since California is hot as hell right now and we have on layers and layers of clothing .