A Great Escape.

[Robyn's P.O.V]

The next morning , me and Jaden woke up ,snuggled up in our bed together . "Good Morning Beautiful "he smiled and kissed me on the forehead as he tightened his embrace wrapped around my waist . "Good Morning " I say back . Jaden grabs the remote and turns on the TV . The TV gets both of our attention , because its a breaking news report . But not just any news report , this breaking news report was about............................. Us . Jaden jerked straight up in bed , to watch the TV.

We watched in silence and nervousness as the reporter began talking .

"Right now , at this very moment , me and the squat team are right in front of the hotel of the mass murderer 'Jaden Smith' . And also , we have pictures from secret services of the FBI who have kept an eye on the killer , the pictures are of him with a young women . Sources tell us that this young women is high school honor roll student , 'Robyn Washington' . Robyn's father has been searching for her ever since he found out that she ran away with mass murderer 'Jaden Smith' . The FBI have finally tracked down Jaden Smith , Once and for all , and now they are finally going to arrest this gruesome killer , and put him in prison where he belongs . And also they are going to arrest his killing partner or lover , 'Robyn Washington' . Right now , the police are just about to break through the killer's hotel door . I an Kathy Davis , your news reporter . Reporting live"

"O shit" Jaden mumbled .

"COME OUT THE DOOR WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! . OR WE WILL KICK THE DOOR IN!" I heard the police yell , startling me .

"O shit this is bad Robyn , this is bad" he mumbled .

Are we about to get Caught ?

Am I going to be put in prison for the rest of my life .

I can't survive in prison! .

This is Bad , very Bad .

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR NOW!" The police yelled from outside the door.

I watched as Jaden grabbed my hand dragged me to the widow . And then opened the window .

Wait , what the hell was he about to do .

He grabbed my hand And we both climbed out the window , on to the window seal , outside .

I was trembling with fear , as I kept looking down at how high we were up. This hotel is 125 stories tall! . And we were standing at the edge of the window edge .

"Jaden what are we doing!?" I yelled at him .

"Look Bae , just don't look down . Close your eyes , look in my eyes if it helps ."

So I looked into his eyes .

"COME OUT THE DOOR WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR NOW!" We heard the police yell once again ."OR WE ARE GOING TO KICK THROUGH THE DOOR"

I started crying . I don't want to go to prison , I don't want to go to prison ...

That's when Jaden grabbed my hand and squeezed it .

"LISTEN TO ME ROBYN . YOU SEE THAT TRAMPOLINE DOWN THERE?" He asked .

I looked down again , and I saw a big black trampoline . I don't know where it came from but it was just there . I nodded my head .

"DO YOU TRUST ME ROBYN??!" Jaden yelled .

Truth is , I don't know if I trust him . I mean , here I am standing on the edge of a 125 story building , and I think he wants me to jump . What if I die? . What If we die? .

"DO YOU TRUST ME ROBYN???!!!" He yelled .

I didn't say anything , I just trembled in fear , while looking at how high we were up .

"I SAID ,DO YOU FUCKING TRUST ME ROBYN!!!!!!!???" He yelled .

"YES!" I yelled with tears pouring down my cheeks .

"Good , now at the count of 3 , we are going to jump off this window ledge to escape from the police . " he said with confidence .

"What !? . Jaden I'm sorry , I can't do this , what if-" he cuts me off by grabbing my hand and making me look him in his eyes .

His eyes ......

They had something in them

Confidence

They were Fearless

He wasn't scared at all .

"Robyn trust me , we are going to MAKE IT OUT ALIVE ." He said while staring at me .

"OKAY , 1..................................................."he started off counting

My whole body was trembling with fear .And my heart was pounding outta my chest

"2.................................................................................."

I squeezed my eyes shut , in fear .

That's when the police kicked opened the door inside our room .

"3!" Jaden yelled .

The next thing I felt was US .

HAND IN HAND . FALLING DOWN HIGH IN THE SKY .

FINALLY we landed on the trampoline .

He hugged me . "You did it" he said happily as he kissed me on the lips .

"Jaden ,you are so crazy" I mumbled between kisses , my tears still falling

He chuckled .

He may be Crazy

But for some strange reason I like it .

His bad boy and care free attitude is pulling me in .

We did it . We escaped .

He grabbed my hand . "Let's go . Before they find us out here"

I was still in shock of what just happened tho . I actually jumped off the window ledge of a 125 story Building . All for him .

A/N

Wow , just wow .

If you were Robyn would you have jumped off that window ledge to escape the police ?😳

Vote&Comment .