Revenge

[Jaden's P.O.V]

When we made it to our hotel room , Robyn seemed um .... I don't know..... A little too quiet and nervous . She sat down on the bed . "What's wrong Bae?" I asked in concern . "Nothing"she replied . I rolled my eyes because I could tell she was lying , I hate being lied to . But I decide to leave it alone . I put on my black shades , and another all black outfit , grab my Bookbag full of weapons and walk towards the door .

"Where you going J?" She asks .

"To Go handle some business " I say in a serious tone then shut the door before she could respond .

[Robyn's P.O.V]

I sat on my bed fuming . How he just gone slam the door on me like that ? .And I'm starting to hate when he say "to go take care of some business" , like nigga , I know you off to kill someone else . You know what , I should follow him . Yea , ima follow him . Don't think I'm weird for this , but I actually want to see him kill . It turned me on a bit when I saw him kill that purple headed girl , I don't know what it was maybe it was the fury in his eyes ,the way he was talking viciously . I'm really starting to be attracted to this bad boy thing . It kinda gives my life more of a thrill ya know? .

I quickly put on my jacket and Ran outta the building . I kept on ducking behind things as I followed Jaden . After following him for a couple of blocks, he finally stopped at a house .

I ran to the back of the house so he wouldn't see me , and looked into the window to see what was going on. Jaden had his ski mask on , and he had a boy at gun point . The boy was crying . Wait .....this wasn't just any boy . He looked awfully familiar . This is one of the boys that murdered ...... My mother . How do I know this? , you might ask . Well , I was there . I watched the whole thing . Let me tell you what happened .

[Flashback]

Me and my mother were in the house , just us two . I was only 14 at the time . Later that night while I was trying to sleep , I heard noises . Me an my mother got outta bed at the same time . That's when we saw 4 boys with ski mask on . They quickly put us at gun point , and told us to be silent or they would blow our heads off . We did as told because we were afraid for our life . The one with 2 long braids sticking outta his ski mask looks me up in down , with a lustful look in his eye , while one of the other ones held my mom at gun point . "Aye Prince , go upstairs and take all of their valuables " The one said as he held me at gun point . "Prince" went upstairs and started Stealing our valuables outta out house . We were being robbed . The one with the braids kept on giving me lustful looks , making me completely uncomfortable . "Aye Prod , can I have my way with her real quick ? . " he winked ."No nigga, we just came to take everything and then leave . Don't forget the plan . Stick to it" Prod snarled . "Come on man ,just give me a sec. I can't help it , her body banging " He smirked .

"Fine but make it quick " the one named "prod" handed me to the one with the 2 braids . I was terrified . I didnt bother trying to fight him off because he had a gun in his hand .He took me upstairs to me room . Laid me on the bed and raped me . I was screaming in pain the whole time . He finally Pulled out and came all over my sheets . "That was good baby girl we should do that again ." He winked . My legs were trembling as he led me back down stairs . Tears were streaming down my face because I had just been raped . "What did you do to my daughter!?" My mom yelled at him . He just chuckled , didn't say anything . "Be quiet unless you want us to hurt you too" The prod one said to my mom . That's when my mom slapped him in the face , making his ski mask fly off , revealing his face . I screamed in terror as he shot my mom right in her forehead . "Aye Prince , Roc , Ray! . Lets go !" He yelled and put his ski mask back on . And with that , they escaped out the window with all of our valuables . We had just been robbed , and my mother was dead . I crawled over to her . And cried as I called 911. My mother was murdered by them . And they got away with it .

[Flash Back Over]

I stared in the window in fury at the boy . That's when , I opened the window walked inside ,and took the gun right outta Jaden's hand .

"Robyn what the hell are you doing!?" Jaden yelled in shock .

"Thankyou Miss , you saved my life" Craig cried .

I shoved the gun up against the boy's head .

He looked at me In shock .

I squinted my eyes at him in fury .

"You killed my mother . You murdered my fucking mother! . You took her away from me you bastard!" I yelled .

Jaden looked confused .

"He did what?"Jaden asked in confusion .

I shushed him .

"Do you remember me you bastard?" I asked him

He immediately started crying .

"Look , I'm sorry . A man hired us to kill your mother . We sorry . Just please don't kill me , I have a son please-" I cut him off .

"You shoulda thought about that before you killed my mother . Now it's time for my revenge" I snarled .

In the blink of an eye , I pulled the trigger right in his forehead , the same place he shot my mother . His blood and brains splattering everywhere . He laid on the floor , dead . I breathed in relief . Damn that felt good . I got the sensation when I killed him ya know ?. I want to do it again . I want revenge on the other 3 boys who helped murder my mother too .

I looked over at Jaden , and he was staring at me in shock .

A/N

Wow what a chapter . Don't ya think? . Who knew Robyn had the balls to kill someone? .

And Ima say this again . Follow me!!. It makes no sense that I have over a thousand total votes , thousands of reads on my stories , and only 163 people following me on here -___- . So If you are reading this story right now , and your not following , Do It!!!!!.

K bye.

Vote&Comment!!!!!😁😁😁💕

Bad Boys Aint No Goodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें