J

A/N

Vote&Comment

Enjoy :)

__________________________________

[Jaden's P.O.V]

We finally made it to our destination . It was on top of the hill in the woods . The hill was so big that you could see everything in the dark forest . On this hill , you were taller than all of the trees basically . You could also see the sunset .

Robyn gasped "This is beautiful Christopher ."

She stared in awe at the view on top of the Hill .

"Yea , I know it is ." He continued , "Every time me and my family would visit New York we would come here and camp . And set up our tent right here on this hill" i lied .

I lied to her about the whole camping shit . Me and my family , Trey , Will , Jada , and Willow , never were a happy family . Our parents treated us like shit behind closed doors . They always acted like the perfect parents in front of the media , but behind closed doors me and willow hated them .

Hey , you wanna know a secret ? . Right on this hill , in this place , this is where I murdered my father . Will Smith .

I shook my head from my thoughts and memories and grabbed Robyn's hand softly and led her to the edge of the hill as we sat down . We laid down on our back and stared at the stars in the sky .

She stared at me for a moment . It was an awkward silence between us .

"Oh, I know what we can do" Robyn said excitedly .

"What?" I asked .

"Let's tell each other our deepest secrets " she winked .

"Why?" I asked in a rude tone .

"Well um........ So we can get to know each other better" She whispered . "Erm.... You don't have to , if you don't want-" I cut her off

"Nah , I want to . But you go first" I cleared my throat .

"Erm , okay . .........I've never had a boyfriend" she said shyly . "Your Turn" she said .

"Erm , I hate when people judge someone when they don't even know the person" I say . "Your Turn"

"Well , around my best friend Kinora , I feel like the ugly one . I feel like the nerd with the hot friend that no boy pays attention to" she whispered lowly .

I was surprised . Did I mention that Robyn was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen ? .

I didn't say anything for a moment . I looked over at her and her eyes were kinda glossy as if she was bout to start crying .

"It's okay Robyn , your beautiful in my eyes"

"Really? , you mean that?" She asked shyly .

"Of course , I don't say shit I don't mean"

She giggled "your turn"

I sat up and grabbed Robyn's hand .

"Erm Robyn , I just want you to know . That you should um , maybe be careful around me ." I stutter .

"What do you mean by that?" She asked while squinting her eyes curiously .

"Um-" I got cut off because at that moment her phone rang .

She looked at the screen and stared at it .

"O no" she groaned

"What?"

"It's my , my dad" she said.

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyes . Was it just me or is she afraid of her father or sometin ?

"O my god ,Christopher you have to take me home right Now . Or my dad will..."

"He'll what?" I asked

"Um, it's nothing . Just please take me home" she says.

I nodded my head . I knew there was something she wasn't telling me , but I'm not gonna judge her on not telling me what it is , because I haven't told her some things about me either .

I led us out of the woods and Got into my stolen car and drove her home .

I got out and opened the car door for her to get out . She smiled at me for a moment and then grabbed me by my shirt and crashed her lips onto mine , French kissing me . She pulled away smirking . I was shocked , but I can't say I didn't enjoy it .

"Bye Chris , when will I see you again?" She asked .

"Um , soon " I lied.

"O , okay" she winked .

I grabbed her hand and started walking her to her front door .

"Chris , what are you doing?" She asked

"I'm walking you to your door, duh . That's what Gentlemen do " I replied .

"O no Chris , you don't have to do this please-" but I cut her off by knocking on her door .

A man answered the door . He must be Robyn's father I thought .

"Hello sir , Im indigo's friend . How are you?" I asked .

We shook hands . He gave me one of the strongest hand shakes ever . He was just about squeezing the veins in my hand .

"Hello to you too , and I'm fine" he smiled at me and then glared at Robyn .

She quickly looked away from him .

"alright bye Robyn , I'll see you later " I say and wink .

SHe waved at me and gave me a weak smile .

She Walked inside the house with her father and they shut the door .

I had a gut feeling that something was up with Robyn , so I ducked behind some bushes and watched through their window .

I watched as her father yelled at Her furiously . Robyn looked terrified as she kept on backing up against the wall . He gripped a hand full of Her hair and through her into the other wall . She was on the floor Crying in pain . I watched as he slapped her around and yelled at her . I wanted to go in and help her but that would mess up my low profile as being a undercover criminal . If I was to go and get caught by the police , I am sure to be locked up for life .

Then her father left the room .

Robyn laid on the floor crying her eyes out .

I shook my head and walked back to my car .

I sat in my car and pulled out my list .

Will

Trey

Marcus

Craig

Breanna

Chresanto

Zonnique

Rayan

Bahja

Jacob

Jada

I had already killed my father , Trey , and Marcus . Next up is Craig .

Killing is how I get my revenge . And Im not afraid to destroy everyone and everything in my way who stands between me and my revenge .

A/N

Vote&Comment

What do you think of Robyn's father?