Mistress & A Girlfriend ?

[Jaden's P.O.V]

I'll get that nigga next time , I say to myself as I Took out and cleaned my bullet wound . I've been shot 3 times in my life , so I know how to remove a bullet and clean the wound , as long as its not fatal . I stood up and pulled out my list .

Will

Trey

Marcus

Craig

Breanna

Chresanto

Zonnique

Rayan

Bahja

Jacob

Jada

You Betta believe that Craig will pay and he will die , but I've decided I'll kill him later . I'm going to skip him , and kill Breanna(Babydoll from OMG) first . I'll tell you about what she did to me later , but for now I gotta get home to Robyn . Tomorrow We'll be taking a flight to L.A , to go stay with Willow and Chardenae for a while , I'm pretty sure they won't mind especially Chardenae . See, me and Char's relationship is weird . We argue fuss , laugh together , and give each other mind blowing sex , she owns a very special place in my heart . Are relationship is complicated , like I said. I haven't seen willow since killing our brother , Trey . I wonder if she'll become my killing partner again .

I bought us a box of mushroom sausage pizza and took a taxi home to the hotel .

*

I opened the door of our hotel room . "Hey Chris" she smiled .

"Hey, I brought pizza" I say .

"Great , I'm starving" she said .

She opened up the pizza box . "Ew Chris , mushroom , really?" She scowled and giggled .

"Yea girl , mushroom pizza is the shit you ain't know ? . I bet you haven't even tasted it " I smirk as I snatch a slice out the box and sit on my bed .

"I guess I'll try one" she sighed and grabbed a slice out of the box and sat down on the bed .

"Mmmmm this is good" she said and devoured her whole slice .

"Told ya" I say .

We sat on our beds eating pizza , watching TV ,and talking all night long .

"So Chris , where have you been all day ? " she asked .

"I told you I was taking care of business Robyn" I say getting a little irritated with her .

"But what kinda business tho?" She asked .

I didn't answer . Instead , I chewed on my pizza obnoxiously .

She rolled her eyes at me

"You know Chris , I sometimes feel like your hiding things about you from me . Is there something your hiding Chris?" She asked .

"Nope" I say highly irritated and tired .

I lay down on my bed and get under my covers and close my eyes .

"O , now your just gonna fall asleep on me like that Chris? . O that's cool . I see how much you care about my feelings-" I cut her off by grabbing her by her face and kissing her .

All I wanted her to do was shutup , the girl can talk for hours . The kiss was the only thing to make her shutup . We stood up still kissing , and I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her over to my bed , Laying her down .

I Unbuttoned her Shorts ,and started kissing around her pink and black lace panties . She let out soft moans . I pulled down her panties with my teeth and began eating out her sweet kitty . She was moaning and squirming for a good 5 minutes and then she exploded , like the Fourth of July . I smirked and licked up all of her sweet juices . "mmmmmm Christopher" she moaned . I got up and kissed her lips . "Good night" I smirked .

"What? that's it?" She asked in a upset tone .

I laughed. There's nothing i love more than teasing girls .

She cradled me , sitting on my lap and began kissing me , swirling her tongue around my mouth . I squeezed her ass and she moaned in my mouth making me smirk .

I pulled away from the kiss . "O , so Robyn wants the D huh?" I smirked .

She bit down on her lips and nodded , blushing .

The whole night we went at it . Who knew Robyn was such a freak ?

*

After our flight Landed in LA , we took a cab to Char's house. I knew she'd let us stay here because her parents were out of town .

When I knocked on the door , Char answered . A big kool aid grin went over Char's face . She jumped on me giving me a big hug . "Jaden!!!" She squealed in excitement , and before I knew it she had pressed her lips against mine .

I looked at Robyn and she had a look of confusion and fury on her face .

When Char got off of me her And Robyn stared each other down , giving each other a stank look .

"Who Is SHE Jaden ?" Chardenae snarled .

"Who the fuck are you talking to Bitch ? . And why is she calling you Jaden ,Chris?" Robyn asked with an attitude .

I scratched the back of my neck nervously .

O Hell . Two Women staring me down . Awaiting an answer . O hell . This is Bad Jaden .

A/N

Vote&Comment !!!!!!!!!😁😁😁