A Night To Remember

"Bad Boys Aint No good , But The good Boys Aint No Fun . "

__________________________________

Jaden Christopher Syre Smith

" Put Your Hands In The Air! .You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. "

I didn't say anything . If I had a dime for Evertime I heard the Miranda Rights being read to me i'd be rich well, not that I'm not already .

They caught me again . They had me in handcuffs . There was about 5 cops here .

I bowed my head while they read the rest of The Miranda rights to me .

"We finally caught Smith" Officer Wilson said into his Walkie Talkie .

"Good Job , we'll finally be able to put that Criminal In prison where he belongs" The other cop on the other end of the walkie Talkie Responded .

I chuckled silently to myself . These bastards really think they got me huh? . Well , I'll show them . They won't even see it coming .

I chuckled silently as they led me to the Back of the police car .

I kneed the cop that had me holding my hands behind my back in the balls . He fell to the ground holding his groin in pain . I Smirked ,this will be a piece of cake .

I quickly Removed the handcuffs off of my wrist(a little trick I learned back in the day) .

The 2nd cop charged after me . "Get him before he gets away!!"

I pulled my Ak47 out from under my shirt and I shot at all 5 of the police officers coming at me . I got the first one twice in his chest , I shot the 2nd cop in the stomach , the 3rd in the head , the fourth one 3 times In the stomach , and the last one in his back .I laughed in victory at the sight of the dead police officers at my feet .

This Is What I Am. This is apart of me . I am a killer , a criminal . And my name is Jaden Smith .

I knelt down and took the keys to the police car out of the dead cops Pocket .

I hopped In the police car and sped off .

Yup I stole a Police Car .

I sat in the police car and pulled out my clippers (ya know , the one you shave hair with) I ran my fingers through my big curly Afro . I have to make myself as a disguise so the po po's won't recognize me . I closed my eyes shut and began cutting off most if my hair , I had a high top fade now . I looked pretty damn good I must say . I smirked .

Fuck. Im tired of running from the po po's . Where to next? hmmmmmm. Next stop , New York .

To New York It Is ; ) .

__________________________________

Robyn Washington

"Girl We need to find some Fine looking Dudes to dance wit and buy us a drank " My best friend Kimora said as she popped her gum .

"Nah , Im good . I'll just stand right here " I replied folding my arms across my chest .

"Girl , you need to start living life Ya know ?You never have any fun Girl . You always been a goodie goodie" Kimora rolls her eyes at me and put her hands on her hip .

I roll my eyes at her . Me and My best friend Kimora decided to come to this club . I didn't even want to come , if my Dad knew I was here he'd Have a fit and i'd be grounded for eternity . Me and Kimora are only 16 , Kimora got us fake ID's . So if we get caught we getting in trouble Big Time .