L-O-V-E?

Quote- "she says she loves me , whatever that means" -Soulja boy&Lil wayne

Lol

[Jaden's P.O.V]

Later that night me and Robyn were in one of Char's guest rooms , snuggled up in the bed together . We were watching a scary movie together . Well , I didn't find it scary at all , but Robyn was scared shitless and I was cracking up . She let out an ear piercing scream as the possessed women's head began to spin in circles .

"Turn it off Chris !" She whined and covered her eyes with her hands .

I laughed and Turned the TV off with the remote .

"Why are you such a scary cat?" I chuckle ,

"That was scary as hell Chris . Shit ." She Whined. Making me laugh harder .

"You don't have nothing to be afraid of with me" I say and wrap my arms around her .

She snuggled up against me and closed her eyes . "I love you Christopher"

My whole mouth became dry and my mouth hung open a bit . I didn't know what to say . I've never told another female I love You , except for Willow ,and my mother(who I'm also gonna kill) .

"I um ..... Love you too" I stuttered on the Whole "Love" word .

10 minutes later , Robyn finally fell asleep. Good .

I got out of bed , and tiptoed to Char's room down the hall.

She was waiting for me already . With the sexiest Lingerie ever , showing off her lustful assets . I bit down on my bottom lip .

"Come and get it Papi" she smirked while inching her index finger for me to come close to her .

Damn Char ;)

[Willow's P.O.V]

I was awake at 3:15 am , all thanks to Jaden because he's in there fucking Chardenae numb , making too much noise for me to fall asleep. To tell you the truth , I'm very disgusted with my brothers ways right now . He's such a man hoe . If he keeps it up , he's gonna end up with a Sexually transmitted Disease , like a STD or some shit . And to tell you the truth , I hope he does so he can learn his lesson . I feel bad for that Robyn girl , she's just so clueless on who my brother really is . She probably think he actually loves her , awwww poor baby :( . She's gonna be heart broken when she finds out his true ways .

I shake my head at Jaden and Char's sex noises and put my ear phones in , trying to block out as much noise from them as I can .

Smh Jaden .

A/N

Vote &Comment!!!!!!