Partners in Crime

"I Aint No killer But don't push me , Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"-Tupac 😍 , Hail Mary

__________________________________

A/N

Wasssssuuuupppp guys :) . Good news , today was my last day of school , so now I will be updating way more :) . K , Enjoy this chapter .😌😘💕

_________________

[Jaden's P.O.V]

I was in complete shock at what I just saw .Did she just ?.... Yup . I stared at Craig's lifeless body and blood splattered all over the floor . I was amazed . I never met a girl , not even willow , who can just kill somebody on the spot like that . And you can call me weird if you like , but it was turning me on .

"Robyn?" I asked in shock .

She stared off into space with the gun still in her hand . She began talking .

"They Raped me . He murdered my mother . He was apart of it . And now I want my revenge on the other 3 boys too." She said in a serious tone .

"Who might these three other boys be?" I asked.

"Their names were Roc , Prince , and Ray" she says .

Roc ,Prince &Ray are all on my killing list as well ,

"They are on my killing list . Do you know that?" I asked .

"Really??" She asked

"Yea, they've put me through alot of shit too" I say .

"Jaden I have an idea" she says

"What?" I ask

"I want to um..... Kill them with you ." She says .

My mouth went dry . I didn't know what to say . No one has ever been my killing partner except for Willow .

"Okay . " I say ."Robyn can I ask you something?"

"What?" She asked

"How did you um.... Feel when you just killed Craig?" I asked .

"I felt ...... Like I was in a different state of mind . It felt good , killing someone who had done you wrong . I liked it . It felt amazing" she said as she stroked the gun and then looked into my eyes .

I was stunned . Because that's how I feel when I kill . I get a rush . It's almost like a supernatural orgasm . This was turning me on . We stared into eachother's eyes for a moment . Then ,she crashed her soft lips against mine . Yes , we are kissing in a room with a dead person laying on the floor with his blood and brains splattered everywhere , and we didn't care . She pulled away , caressing my cheek and staring into my eyes .

"And Jaden "

"Yes?" I asked .

"I don't just want to get revenge on the 3 boys , I also want to help you kill EVERYONE on your list with you " she says .

"Okay Bae . But I have to warn you , it is a dangerous thing to do . You could get hurt , or-" she cut me off .

"I don't care . I want to kill anyone who has put the love of my life through hell " she snarled .

Damn I love this girl .

We cleaned up all the blood and fingerprints , footsteps from us all over the house . We cleaned up Craig's dead body , wrapped his body in a bag and dumped it in the Philladelphia river .

Robyn is now my new partner in Crime .

A/N

Woah 😳. Robyn is Jaden's new partner in crime . What do y'all think about this ? .

Vote&Comment !!!!!