Daddy's little girl

[Robyn]

We was still on the plane .As I looked around I noticed that most of the passengers on the plane was sleep including Chris , but not me . I stared at Chris as he was snoring lightly . Awwww he looks so cute when he sleeps , I thought to myself . I began to stare at him harder , staring at his features . His perfectly toned bronx skin , his glorious jaw line , his soft short brown curls , And his luscious plump pink lips .Damn he so fine . His lips , they were just sitting there on his face , looking all...... Luscious . Did I mention that he was becoming more and more attractive to me by the second ? I was so excited about moving in with him . Yea yea yea don't judge me , I know my run away plan is fucked up . But lucky for me, Chris is nice enough to let me stay with him. I stared at His lips for a moment ,biting down on my lip , they looked so kissable as I stared and fell into a daze . That's when , he began talking . "You Checking me out huh?" He smirked with his eyes still closed . This scared the shit out of me ,making me gasp and jump a little in shock. How the fuck did he see me with his eyes closed ?? . He opened his eyes and began laughing .

"I was um...... Sorry" I mumbled shyly .

"It's okay Bae, I don't blame you if I was a girl I'd want some of this too" he smirked an popped his imaginary collar .

"So where are we going when we land?" I ask curiously .

"Well um , first I'll rent us a hotel room and you'll have to stay there alone for a while, while I go take care of some business-" I cut him off

"What kinda business?" I asked in a nosey tone .

"Um , I have to um..... go see a friend" he mumbled .

"O, okay" I say

I knew he was lying bout something but I don't know what it is .

The rest of the flight was silent between us . Chris fell back to sleep and I fell asleep as well .

But then I awoke because my phone buzzed .

And it was a text from my father . I gasped and swallowed a lump of fear in my throat and pressed read .

"You Think you can just run away like that Robyn ? . Did you forget I'm a cop ? . I can track you down very quickly . And you better believe that I Will Find You Robyn . "

I quickly turned off my phone

Okay , now I'm scared shitless .

A/N (author note) in case you didn't know .

Vote&Comment what you think !!!!!!!!!!

Gimmie Feedback Niggas!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁

ps - yes I know it's a short chapter , I'm lazy sowwy😕. Okay bye now , my tummy hurts😞.