Moving In

"Flight 48 , To Philadelphia leaves in 5 minutes" The plane attendant said through the speakers .

I gathered my stuff and boarded the plane .

Jaden why are you going to Philadelphia ? , you might ask. Well , Craig lives in Philadelphia .

And Craig is next on my list .

Why do you want to kill Craig?, you might ask?

Well let me tell you the whole story.

Back when I was 14 I was in a gang with 4 other boys . We were the MSFTS . The 4 boys were Craig , Jacob,Chresanto , and Rayan , they are also on my list . One day we were doing a drug exchange with this other gang . We had about 200 pounds of ecstasy pills ready to sell . The other gang gave us 40 grand for it . And we were supposed to split the money , evenly. Craig , the leader of the Gang , gave us each our money . Rayan got 10500 , Chresanto got 10500, Jacob got 10500, And Craig got 10500 . I counted my share and I only got 8000 tf!!?? .

"Aye, how come I only have 8000 and y'all have 10500? ." I snarled at Craig .

"Well,because we did all of the work nigga .Time is money , and you barely put any time into selling your share of drugs , so you get what chu get . So get outta my face" Craig spat at me . Making Chresanto , Rayan , and Jacob Laugh . This infuriated me . Craig new Damn well I did ALL of the work , he Aint do a damn thing but sit on his ass eating chicken while I sold most of the drugs .

"Man! , that shit isn't fair and you know it! . We supposed to split the money evenly" I yelled at all 4 of them .

Craig chuckled "You know what ? , I'm tired of yo lil ass . You acting like a cry baby , over here whining about some money like you a lil bitch or sometin . So you know what?"

"What?" I snarled .

"You out the gang nigga . And don't come back" He snarled .

That hit me like a ton of bricks .

"What ? , y'all can't kick me out the gang ! . I started the MSFTS nigga! . I should be The leader not yo ass ! . I'm not fucking going anywhere . I belong in this gang and y'all Aint gone do shit about it" I snarled .

The Next thing I knew , Craig had jumped up outta his seat and punched me in my jaw . My vision went blurry as I threw blows at Craig . We were going at it and I was winning until Rayan ,Chresanto , and Jacob jumped in . They all jumped me that day . And after they were done They took my share of the money outta my pocket , they each spit on me and then they left me on the sidewalk in the alley .

They left me with a black eye , a bloody lip , and bruises all over my face and body . They fucked me up .

And that's why I have to get revenge on Them . And Im starting with Craig .

I boarded the plane and sat down in my seat and you'll never believe who I was sitting next to.

"Chris?" Robyn asked in shock .

"Robyn? , what are you doing on this plane ?" I asked .

She stared at the ground for a moment fiddling with her fingers nervously .

"Robyn?" I asked again .

She still didn't answer .

"Where's your father?" I asked while looking around at the passengers on the plane .

"Um , I ... I , I left him" She said in a whisper .

"You did what!?" I asked .

"I left him Chris . He , he , beats me . And last night .... I just couldn't take his beatings anymore . I don't know why but he just gets so mad . And he takes it all out on me . He'd beat me bloody if he found out that I was on this plane right now Chris. I just couldn't take it , so that's why I'm running away from him" she whined . I pulled her into a hug letting her cry into my shoulder . I patted her back .

"How'd you get on this plane your not 18" I asked curiously .

"I used my fake ID , and stole some of my father's money . How'd you get here ?Your not 18 either" she asked

"I have a fake ID as well" I say .

"So why are you going to Philadelphia Chris?" She asked .

"Um , I'm going to um....... To visit some of my family" I lied .

"O that sounds cool" she whispered .

That's when the plane began to take off and fly .

"So , where are you going in Philly?" I asked .

That's when she broke down in tears again .

"Robyn what's wrong ?" I asked in worry .

"Christopher , I have no where to go in Philly . I'm going to be homeless there . " She sobbed .

I became irritated . Robyn did not think her "running away" plan through .

"Then why the hell are you on this plane then Robyn!?" I snarled .

"I had to get out of here as soon as possible , and this plane was about to leave in 5 minutes so I decided to buy a ticket and hop on this plane to Philly" she sobbed .

I rubbed my temples , Robyn's life is too much for me right now. And why tf is she so emotional ??

"Hey ,Chris ?"

"What is it?" I reply

"Can I um ...... Live with you?" She asked shyly .

My throat became dry . She wants to live with me?? . O no .

"Um Robyn , I don't think that would be a good idea......"

"O ,Please Chris! . I'l do anything . Please just let me live with you for a while . I have no place to go" she sobbed .

I felt bad for her .

I groaned and rubbed my temples "Alright" I mumbled .

She quickly stopped crying . "Are you saying yes , as in YES I can live with you???" She asked .

"Yes Robyn you can stay with me"the words slipped outta my mouth .

Did I really just say that??

She Jumped out of her seat into my lap and French kissed me catching me off guard . All of the passengers on the plane stared at us like we was crazy .

"O My God Chris! . Thank You thank you thank you! . I love you Christopher ! " she said excitingly .

And did she just say I love you??

I rubbed my temples in stress . I have a big headache now .

This is bad Jaden , this I really really bad . I say over and over again to myself .

Robyn can't stay with me . I mean look at me , I'm a criminal . A killer .

Now how tf am I supposed to keep my real identity from her ??? .

And she's catching feelings for me like wild fire .

O Hell , this is bad .

Vote&Comment what you think!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback is important !!!!!😁