Dont Trust My Brother

A/N

Hi guys its me 👋. Let me tell y'all something that's pissing me off . If you are reading my stories follow me!!!! , and vote and comment !! . And to the ones that do vote and comment thankyou :) . Okay that's all I wanted to say

Back to the story.😌

__________________________________

[Jaden's P.O.V]

"O um , well............. Jaden is my middle name. And Char always calls me by my middle name , right Char?...." I mumble to Char and Robyn .

"What are you talking about?" Char mouths to me confused .

I twitch my eyes hoping that she'd play along with my lie .

"Um yeah . I always call him by his middle name........."Char mumbles playing along with me .

"O alright." Robyn said nonchalantly .

I sighed with relief , I'm glad she still doesn't know my true identity .

"But like I was saying J , who the hell is SHE?" Char asked in her strong mexican accent ,while folding her arms across each other and popping her gum ,giving Robyn the stank look .

"Look Bitch , I don't know who the fuck you think your talking to cause I didn't do shit to you . And i'd be damned if I let some ghetto no class bitch kiss and feel all over my man . So you need to back up wit all that , I ain't scared of you and you ain't shit" Robyn rolled her neck and Returned the same stank look to Char .

Char is one of the most hood chicks I know .She knows all about my secret life of a killer and she still loves me . and from the looks of it , she had enough of Robyn even tho they just met barely 5 minutes ago .

"O hell no bitch ! , how dare you disrespect me in my own damn house . I'll fuck you up ! You can step off my property wit all dat shit . J hold my shit! . " she yelled and began taking off her earrings , heels , the purse hanging on her shoulder and handed it to me . She put her Long Curly Hair into a high ponytail , preparing to fight .

"Come on Bitch! ,Leggo !" Robyn snarled .

"Hold my shit Chris!" Robyn yelled and started handed me her stuff as well .

O shit .

I got between the two as soon as they started swinging at each other .

I grabbed Robyn by her waist as she swung and kicked at Char . They were screaming and yelling at each other .

"Hey ! Hey! , what the hell is going on up in hur?" Willow yelled while walking down the stairs .

We all stopped and looked in Willow's direction .

"Jaden?" Willow asked .

"Chris don't you think it's weird that they keep calling you by your middle name?" Robyn asked in a confused and dumbfounded tone.

"What is she talking about?" Willow chuckled .

"Um......., can I talk to You and Char alone real quick?" I say to Willow and Char .

"Um sure" Willow and Char Say .

"Wait right here Robyn " I say to her and walk into Char's bedroom and close the door behind us .

"So , who's the girl you brought?" Willow popped her gum .

"Yea you Betta explain bout that chick real quick before I have to whoop her ass" Char Said in her Mexican accent .

"Um well , she's a friend of mine . And I think she starting to like me . But she doesn't understand that I don't really like her like that . But I'm kinda starting to develop feelings . And the twisted part is that she has no idea about my real identity . So I'm going to need you guys to stop calling me Jaden while she's around and to start calling me Chris . " I say .